Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

last episode is good... %*!@ is about to get real.. %*!$+# is puttin a hit on Nucky..
eek.gif

&I knew once they drove out to that desolate ocean view the agent was gonna bring out the ratchet. Nucky is in everyone's pockets.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

last episode is good... %*!@ is about to get real.. %*!$+# is puttin a hit on Nucky..
eek.gif

&I knew once they drove out to that desolate ocean view the agent was gonna bring out the ratchet. Nucky is in everyone's pockets.
glasses.gif
as soon as i saw the scene it reminded me of GF part 1 when Clemenza rides in the car and they pop Paulie with the Statue of Liberty in the background
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

eek.gif

glasses.gif
as soon as i saw the scene it reminded me of GF part 1 when Clemenza rides in the car and they pop Paulie with the Statue of Liberty in the background
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

And Nucky needs to stop blocking and let my man the butler smash one of these trollops! Every episode we see him spittin g until nucky interrupts, but he's clearly an mvp. let my man smash!
This.

And Nucky needs to stop blocking and let my man the butler smash one of these trollops! Every episode we see him spittin g until nucky interrupts, but he's clearly an mvp. let my man smash!
This.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

This.
laugh.gif
 you know he's on a short leash though...good thing though bc at the end he had just enough speed to stiff arm that young cat and save nuckys life. maybe nucky will reward him now. 
laugh.gif

This.
laugh.gif
 you know he's on a short leash though...good thing though bc at the end he had just enough speed to stiff arm that young cat and save nuckys life. maybe nucky will reward him now. 
laugh.gif

This.
X2. 

This.
X2. 

just got caught up on the last four episodes since i was out of town without HBO. glad that there's going to be a 2nd season and hope it doesn't go the way of Rome due to costs.

just got caught up on the last four episodes since i was out of town without HBO. glad that there's going to be a 2nd season and hope it doesn't go the way of Rome due to costs.

w. Jimmy incarcerated and the hit being put on Nucky....u gotta wonder if Jimmy's mom is gonna get capped...

just watched the episode a short while ago....can't believe Margaret suckered Nucky to help keep the shop open....If you got the power of manipulation, you got the world at your hands...Margaret's confidence is growing by the episode. Can't wait to see what happens next.

w. Jimmy incarcerated and the hit being put on Nucky....u gotta wonder if Jimmy's mom is gonna get capped...

just watched the episode a short while ago....can't believe Margaret suckered Nucky to help keep the shop open....If you got the power of manipulation, you got the world at your hands...Margaret's confidence is growing by the episode. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Correction, thats the power of the ({'}).

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Correction, thats the power of the ({'}).

Back
Top Bottom