Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by I Am Georgia

Doyle stay with them slick remarks...
My dude Chalky put in work without even using his Daddy's tools...
pimp.gif

By watching this show I still can't see how Al Capone went on to be one of the biggest if not the biggest gangster ever.
Word.
It seemed like he was serious about becoming more mature and focused in this episode so maybe the Bar Mitzvah was the beginning.

pimp.gif

By watching this show I still can't see how Al Capone went on to be one of the biggest if not the biggest gangster ever.
Word.
It seemed like he was serious about becoming more mature and focused in this episode so maybe the Bar Mitzvah was the beginning.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

pimp.gif

Word.
i liked the whole conversation between him and the rabbi in the church, you saw it hit home when he asked him why he was rocking a boys hat and not that of a man...

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

pimp.gif

Word.
i liked the whole conversation between him and the rabbi in the church, you saw it hit home when he asked him why he was rocking a boys hat and not that of a man...

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Lucy has the perfect body 
pimp.gif

And my boy Nelson was putting in work with those backshots 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Homeboy couldn't hold himself together after his encounter this the mass 
glasses.gif
Man Lucy's ride game was subpar...so my man bend her over, popped her off and got his! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Lucy has the perfect body 
pimp.gif

And my boy Nelson was putting in work with those backshots 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Homeboy couldn't hold himself together after his encounter this the mass 
glasses.gif
Man Lucy's ride game was subpar...so my man bend her over, popped her off and got his! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nelson went ham after he gave lucy the backshots

Great episode jimmy gave ol takin picture boy a can of whoop@#%

Al finally deciding to man up is going to be epic.

Nelson went ham after he gave lucy the backshots

Great episode jimmy gave ol takin picture boy a can of whoop@#%

Al finally deciding to man up is going to be epic.

This show keeps getting better. Just so much going on. Did not expect VanAlden to nail Lucy . . . and his reaction. Priceless. As for Lucy, the quintessential butterface. Crazy. Loved the scene at the end. Jimmy is definitely a full on G right now -- "what, you going to kill me for mouthing off? Well, I wasn't going to, but you kind of talked me into it -- bang." And then Chalky choking the dude out. Wow. Last two should be epic.

This show keeps getting better. Just so much going on. Did not expect VanAlden to nail Lucy . . . and his reaction. Priceless. As for Lucy, the quintessential butterface. Crazy. Loved the scene at the end. Jimmy is definitely a full on G right now -- "what, you going to kill me for mouthing off? Well, I wasn't going to, but you kind of talked me into it -- bang." And then Chalky choking the dude out. Wow. Last two should be epic.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I thought ya man Nelson was gonna be doing some probing in that bar.
Little did I kno he had plans to probe something else. Dude is sick!
laugh.gif
@ Margaret tryna snatch her pic back from him.

I was weak at dudes creepy !#+ smile he gave her

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I thought ya man Nelson was gonna be doing some probing in that bar.
Little did I kno he had plans to probe something else. Dude is sick!
laugh.gif
@ Margaret tryna snatch her pic back from him.

I was weak at dudes creepy !#+ smile he gave her

I finally caught up this weekend in time to watch tonights episode. This show is too gangsta
pimp.gif

I've avoided this thread because I wasn't up to date but one thing I gotta say is Jimmy is the man. Handled that photographer situation properly
smokin.gif

and Nuckys JO is tooooooooo sexy...even with the bush

Back
Top Bottom