Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread - Series Finale - Eldorado

there's speculation that Narcisse works for the feds i.e. "our man in harlem." Him selling dope to the black community sounds almost like it was orchestrated by Hoover....imo

call it a conspiracy.

hmm, both are possibilities. to be honest i thought he was talking about the other black guy in the conference room who dressed like a scholarly guy or get our guy in harlem as in 'narcisse is the target'

never thought of narcisse as undercover. wouldn't see him going for blood for chalky and he also would have had lanksy, nucky, eli, masseria, luciano arrested for the tampa deal right away (he wojuld have had everyone in that one deal)

I really don't understand what they're doing with Gillian, so unnecessary to build it up so much just for the confession. There has to be more to it but at the same time I hope there isn't cause it's just taking away time from others

I really don't understand what they're doing with Gillian, so unnecessary to build it up so much just for the confession. There has to be more to it but at the same time I hope there isn't cause it's just taking away time from others

It essentially ends her storyline and ties the knots together.

The whole meeting thing is looking like a Godfather reference to me. "Whoever comes to you with this Barzini meeting, he's the traitor." Let's see how much they follow through with the parallels. Great season, can't wait for the finale.

Probably completely unrelated, but the whole episode with Chalky hiding out at Oscar's really reminded me of Michael Corleone hiding out in Sicily, after he killed that cop. His bodyguard turning on him, and planting that bomb in his car... One of the guys at Oscar's guys tipping off Narcisse's men. Whole episode I had a feeling that Narcisse would find them. I'm really curious to see what happened to Daughter, though.

Last edited:
there's speculation that Narcisse works for the feds i.e. "our man in harlem." Him selling dope to the black community sounds almost like it was orchestrated by Hoover....imo

call it a conspiracy.

hmm, both are possibilities. to be honest i thought he was talking about the other black guy in the conference room who dressed like a scholarly guy or get our guy in harlem as in 'narcisse is the target'

never thought of narcisse as undercover. wouldn't see him going for blood for chalky and he also would have had lanksy, nucky, eli, masseria, luciano arrested for the tampa deal right away (he wojuld have had everyone in that one deal)

Just because you work for the Feds, doesn't mean you're an undercover.

Even if Narcisse is working with the Feds it doesn't mean he still can't be a criminal and do dirt. If anything that gives him more leeway to do w/e he wants. I'm guessing if they even approached him it's cuz he was a criminal with some influence already.

perhaps the person who she offed is more than just some random jimmy look a like?

Y'all might be counting out Gillian too early. This could be a set up for some 1920s women's prison action next season.

Last edited:
Gillian got played badly. Knew dude wasn't straight up, but didn't think he was looking to get a confession

Eli about to follow Fredo's footsteps

Dem country boys saving Chaulky :smokin

Gillian's life story was just bad. I think Roy caught legit feelings for Gillian. He looked some type of way when she confessed.

Daughter ratted. :smh:

What would yaw think if daughter was just hiding in a corner somewhere around the house because she was shook? It just doesnt add up for her to snitch.

but when they came they asked for the girl first.  If they had her or had knowledge of where she was they could have used her

as bait to lure Chalky out.  Though they did come out to save him, one of the cousins was looking at Chalky kinda funny through the window before

Last edited:
If it was Daughter, I wanna see Chalky go ham on her himself, maybe bring out his daddys tools bookcase style

Last edited:
^@brokeballer no it isn't. The guy who bounced while chalky was playing checkers is the one who snitched. Oscar alludes to it right before he gets killed.

Narcisse's reach and influence is broad.

Last edited:
I was hoping Harrow would be the one to take out Narcisse but that's not looking likely from next week's clip...

HBO loyalty ie: Michael K. Williams being Omar and Chalky, and Bobby Cannavale being Gyp in Season 3 and attached (as the lead) for the new 1970s series HBO is setting up.

Those are just two examples, I'm sure there is plenty more.

The HBO movie for "Gotti" literally reused all of the main characters from The Sopranos

if you look at nuckys clothes he appears to wear a light/beige colored suit with a sharp white shirt, it seems like it could be him pointing the gun at Eli in the end of the trailer....

Episode 12 - "Farewell Daddy Blues"

Eli braces for the worst as Agent Knox launches his plan to bring Nucky down. Capone and Torrio reach an agreement in Cicero. Chalky looks to settle scores. Richard steps forward to save Tommy, at Gillian's expense.
I wish it was up on HBOGO right now
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom