Bobby Shmurda: ARTIST OF THE SUMMER: Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel Have Been Arrested

http://t.co/1i5I8y7t2k

You see it
laugh.gif

Told y'all bout bout that "No Flex" lol

Dudes were in here talking about nobody has ever heard it. It won't blow. Blah blah blah

That No Flex Zone is getting no love out here, B.

No way in hell that's the song of the Summer. No way.

Last edited:
I'd have to give it K-Camp "Cut her off" for song of the summer around my way. Hot ***** is slowly getting there, while No Flex Zone is popular with the High-Schoolers and younger crowd.

I'd have to give it K-Camp "Cut her off" for song of the summer around my way. Hot ***** is slowly getting there, while No Flex Zone is popular with the High-Schoolers and younger crowd.

Yeah my cousin is the only person I've heard allowing no flex zone out his speakers. He's 13

the summer anthem is hookah :lol: sadly
but thug gave tyga a hit

This ***** said hookah hell naw I haven't heard that song either ...cut her off by far is the summer anthem although it's lost steam this past month

Timeout. Wait. 0 to 100 is still it.

What am I even talking about?

Street ******, kids, females, radio, parties all on smash.

Cut Her Off is over No Flex Zone and Hot ****** too. So kudos to whoever said that.

If you count cut her off as a summer anthem then you gotta put loyal, we dem boyz & paranoid up there

If the song didnt atleast drop in may it shouldnt count as a summer anthem imo

Cut her off is too old tbh...hookah gets no burn, and loyal ain't it.

I party a lot, and when "Believe Me" or "About the money" comes on...it's a rap.

"Awwwsome is a sleeper banger too.

Cut her off is too old tbh...hookah gets no burn, and loyal ain't it.

I party a lot, and when "Believe Me" or "About the money" comes on...it's a rap.

"Awwwsome is a sleeper banger too.

this man knows about the shy glizzzy :smokin

I'm in the South and he got a few people listening to him here.

Although I was at a party and this white dude kept telling the DJ to play "Future - I'm So Awesome" 
laugh.gif
 so I guess he got to get a few more hits before you can say he's really getting on like that.

I didn't necessarily see the appeal but I once read/heard someone say he's like Young Thug except he talks about "real ****" so I guess, looking at him thru that lens, he's tolerable. A more serious Thugger.

Back
Top Bottom