Body Hair

So what's the best way to get rid of jungle hair?
nerd.gif
Razors scare the crap out of me.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

is that a black thing due to difference in hair texture? i'm white and i don't get ingrown hairs.

you could always use nair, i hear it works really well but it smells awful.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
u think ingrown hairs is a black thing? just because you dolnt get it doesnt mean other white ppl dont

It's not a black thing, but people with thicker/ curly hair are more prone to it.

Not having a hairy body FTW...people think I shave my legs.
laugh.gif

I have an unnecessary amount of hair on my head tho, weird. Apparently I was born with a full fro, and I had shoulder length hair in high school.

is that a black thing due to difference in hair texture? i'm white and i don't get ingrown hairs.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
u think ingrown hairs is a black thing? just because you dolnt get it doesnt mean other white ppl dont

It's not a black thing, but people with thicker/ curly hair are more prone to it.

Not having a hairy body FTW...people think I shave my legs.
laugh.gif

I have an unnecessary amount of hair on my head tho, weird. Apparently I was born with a full fro, and I had shoulder length hair in high school.

i guess nair for men it is, cause aint no way im waxin...that *%%$ look painful lol

i guess nair for men it is, cause aint no way im waxin...that *%%$ look painful lol

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
huh?

there are differences in the hair texure of blacks and whites.......i'm white and don't get em, just wondering if that's why.

relax.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
huh?

there are differences in the hair texure of blacks and whites.......i'm white and don't get em, just wondering if that's why.

relax.

Back
Top Bottom