Bogus Paypal Dispute vol. Need Advice

So I sold an iphone earlier this month.  I ship it to dude (he lives in UK) and I think everything is fine.
Fast-forward to today, the guy files an eBay/paypal claim stating that he never received  the item.
Problem is, I shipped via USPS and paid by cash(The post office I went to wouldn't accept card).

Is there anything that I can do?  I don't have any proof of purchase or receipt.
frown.gif

So I sold an iphone earlier this month.  I ship it to dude (he lives in UK) and I think everything is fine.
Fast-forward to today, the guy files an eBay/paypal claim stating that he never received  the item.
Problem is, I shipped via USPS and paid by cash(The post office I went to wouldn't accept card).

Is there anything that I can do?  I don't have any proof of purchase or receipt.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

frown.gif

Count your money as gone son.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

frown.gif

Count your money as gone son.

Same thing happened to me when I shipped some jerseys to a guy in Michigan. Should have got the delivery confirmation
30t6p3b.gif

Same thing happened to me when I shipped some jerseys to a guy in Michigan. Should have got the delivery confirmation
30t6p3b.gif

so if you dont pay by card they dont give you a receipt?

always cover your #[email protected] few extra $$ to pay for insurance, and delivery confitmation (sig conf over $250) can save you hundreds.

always cover your #[email protected] few extra $$ to pay for insurance, and delivery confitmation (sig conf over $250) can save you hundreds.

Originally Posted by s dubl

I'm thinking that surely they have to have some sort of account if I go back to the Post office I used.
It's where I go to school at.  I know I'm not going down for this AT ALL. 

I might just cancel my card.

Originally Posted by s dubl

I'm thinking that surely they have to have some sort of account if I go back to the Post office I used.
It's where I go to school at.  I know I'm not going down for this AT ALL. 

I might just cancel my card.

hate to say it but it doesnt matter if u find a receipt or not there is still no proof he received the item anybody can get a receipt from the post office saying they shipped an item that doesnt proof u shipped his item, and since u didnt get delivery confirmation how do u know that he actually isnt an honest guy and actually never received the item

bottom line dont ship over seas and always by at the very least delivery confirmation if not insurance

u really cant blame anybody but yourself

hate to say it but it doesnt matter if u find a receipt or not there is still no proof he received the item anybody can get a receipt from the post office saying they shipped an item that doesnt proof u shipped his item, and since u didnt get delivery confirmation how do u know that he actually isnt an honest guy and actually never received the item

bottom line dont ship over seas and always by at the very least delivery confirmation if not insurance

u really cant blame anybody but yourself

I never understood why whenever I make a B/S thread half of my offers are from international folks
laugh.gif
bunch of scammers
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom