BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY(Queen/Freddie Mercury Biopic) - Out Nov 2nd! Trailer out now

sonoftony

Supporter

This looks promising. Watching it first night! I've been waiting for this flick way back since they supposed to have Sacha Baron Cohen to play Freddie. Rami Malek plays Freddie and he looks like he did him justice judging from the trailer. Can't wait! :pimp:

Last edited:
This does look promising. I hope they don't mess this up because Mercury's life & the rise of Queen is such a compelling story.

Count me in. I've been anticipating this one for a long time as well.

Didn't expect it to look this good when I heard they cast Rami. Dude's got chops though. This should be interesting.

anyone know how i would be able to get tickets to the movie premiere here in LA (assuming there is one)? i know someone who is a big fan of queen / freddie mercury.

giphy.gif

Seeing the trailer on the big screen, the teeth and sound from the teeth are distracting. They didn't have to do that much, seems cartoonish but I get why it was done.

saw this movie today and it was better than i thought... before watching i knew nothing about queen except for 2 songs like we are the champions and we will rock you...im definitely a fan of them and will be putting a few songs on my phone :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom