Bohol or Palawan

im headin over to the pi for winter break, leaving the 24th so i should be there the next day, my aunt from hk wants to go to either bohol or palawan, i justwanna see which place you guys think is better and what there is to do at each place, i think for the first week ill be at my family's place in paranaquecity, then another place thats a couple minutes away, just wanna hear your thoughts on those two places...thanks

what are some of the things i could do at each place? it seems as if my fam is leaning towards going to bohol...but i think theyre still undecided at themoment

^^^^I can see by your user name that your not impartial on this LOL :smile:

But yes, Bohol is one of the best tourist destinations for both foreign and domestic tourists. Bohol is a MUST-GO place

Are you guys kidding me?

Must I HYPE it up?

Palawan, hands down has the resort called "AMANPULO" which is on Pamalican Island, a private island.

American celebrities, Filipino celebrities, Robert Dinero, Mariah Carey, Erik Morales, etc. etc.

Staff are prohibited from telling guests who is on the island, unfortunately the price is expensive almost $ USD 1,000 per night --- It is basically aplayground for the rich.

www.Amanresorts.com

Bohol is still nice because it is not as crowded with too much tourists as Boracay...

Back
Top Bottom