Bomani Jones wears "Caucasians" t-shirt on ESPN

:lol: @ First Take being amazing. What's so amazing about it? I find it entertaining at times, but amazing is a bit of a stretch. :lol:

Two people going back and forth. You can find that in any barbershop

As long as ESPN continues to show college basketball and football, Monday night football, the LaBatard show and highly questionable. I will continue to watch

Yeah, they have sports on lock, because of that Disney money. I hate how they downplay and cover stuff they don't have though.

Sportscenter was cool in the 90's when it stuck to highlights for the most part. Can't mess with it anymore.

They lost me with all the opinion shows and even bringing that to Sportscenter. I just want to see highlights of the day before, not a bunch of peoples opinions on it.

laugh.gif
@ First Take being amazing. What's so amazing about it? I find it entertaining at times, but amazing is a bit of a stretch.
laugh.gif
Two people going back and forth. You can find that in any barbershop

As long as ESPN continues to show college basketball and football, Monday night football, the LaBatard show and highly questionable. I will continue to watch
Yeah, they have sports on lock, because of that Disney money. I hate how they downplay and cover stuff they don't have though.

Sportscenter was cool in the 90's when it stuck to highlights for the most part. Can't mess with it anymore.
They lost me with all the opinion shows and even bringing that to Sportscenter. I just want to see highlights of the day before, not a bunch of peoples opinions on it.
Acting like they dont have ESPN news... SAS and Skip are fantastic, they bring the lulz everyday.

Personally I get my info from the internet/ NFL network/NBATV/MLB.. I used to hate on Highly Questionable too, now I love them. .  Papi the only dude on earth Ill call Papi .. Lebatard and BO mastered the art of intelligent trolling.

I cant do first take. They argue points they dont even believe in. They each take sides just to argue. How is that amazing?

If it isnt a 30 for 30 or an actual sporting event, I cant really watch ESPN any more.

Y'all dudes sound too emotionally invested. It's just entertainment. Good fun. Somethin to do. Why does it have to be more than that? We know it's all bull**** but if we're being real 99% of tv is.

Stephen A. and Skip give the worst insight. They're shock jocks. They both get son'd by NFL and NBA players on a regular basis. They're almost non-existent with MLB and NHL coverage. And they only cover boxing when it's Floyd, Manny, or now Canelo.

Their purpose is to debate controversial issues with ridiculous opposing arguments and get people to watch the spectacle.

Last edited:
Skip is a clown yes. But Stephen a? He's on point most of the time fam. You gotta give me examples

And **** MLB and NHL. There's a reason they don't talk about that boring *** ****

Last edited:
I think a lot of people like first take cause it reminds them of S&T where outrageous things are said as undebatable facts

Stephen A threatened KD live on the air its was pure comedy and the definition of wylin

First Take is a entertaining show. Some peeople act like "Im too good to watch First Take" calm down, it ain't that serious. :lol:

It's funny watching Skip and Stephen A go at it. Stephen A is a clown at times, Skip all the time. You can't take anything he says serious. Stephen A is on point with his reporting on the NBA. 90% of the time when he says something is happening, weeks or months later it happens.

"You don't wanna make an enemy out of MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

:rofl: :rofl:

:lol: :lol:

He ain't threaten him though. That was like some media "I'll talk bad about you" **** :lol:

Last edited:
First Take is usually too much for me but when I am watching it's because I'm :smokin and laughing my *** off at them.
ESPN turned some great writers into straight jesters :lol:

Stephen A going in on KD was CLASSIC :lol:

Lebatards radio show has ruined a lot of ESPN programming for me altogether.

Last edited:
First Take is a entertaining show. Some peeople act like "Im too good to watch First Take" calm down, it ain't that serious. :lol:

It's funny watching Skip and Stephen A go at it. Stephen A is a clown at times, Skip all the time. You can't take anything he says serious. Stephen A is on point with his reporting on the NBA. 90% of the time when he says something is happening, weeks or months later it happens.

Exactly

Hot Take is the armpit of ESPN. That's saying a lot, cause you know the bar ain't to high.

I'll watch games on there, highlights on SC, and 30 for 30's.

All their other programming is beyond "meh."

Back
Top Bottom