BOMSTER-JABS STUDIO SNEAKER ART (I like to turn my old clothes I haven't worn in years and make them

:lol: I'll admit I have the absolute hands down worst sn on here. It's a testament to cornyness and bad decisions made in my youth. Ppl change :frown:

Last edited:
I pmd dude about that lion piece. I'd spend a bill on that .. Figure 6 hrs worth of work at $16 per hour is not bad. I got no response though :frown:

laugh.gif
I'll admit I have the absolute hands down worst sn on here. It's a testament to cornyness and bad decisions made in my youth. Ppl change
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Wtf happen to NT though? I swear no one can post **** because everyone LOVES to HATE.

The **** is wrong with you guys?

With my work you either love it or hate it or just don't prefer it. But I can def guarantee if you peep my IG you'll  find some art that you fck with. IG:BomsterJabs_Studio 

Me and one of my clients that I sold a piece to^^

* The concept was that he's The Year of the Dog and his son he just had was born last year the Year of the Snake (Water Snake to be exact)

~ Bomster-Jabs Studio Foo!~ 

A paint brush?....Lemme stop loll I use fabric acrylic paint then apply heat to seal them so they can be washed^^ 

What yall think about these designs? Would you rock them? Of course they will also be available in black and grey. Lemme know NT! I came to NT so I could get ppls honest opinions. As an artist you want to know what you're doing well and what can be done to be better you feel me?

~ Bomster-Jabs Studio Foo!~ 

Yo artist how much do you charge man? I really do mess with the design and colours. I would rather support you then these other manufacturers to be honest. Let us know b. I'm sure there are a couple other guys that are feeling it.

Last edited:
I came in here hoping for a way to bring out my NBA jeans...

[walks sadly back to the closet...sadly places immaculate NBA jeans back into the back of closet...walks away...stops...looks back...a single tear runs down...]

Soon...my friend...soon...

Some of the comments in here are gold

From an artist's POV I don't see anything good about it

Mediocre/Borderline weak art on blank clothes...Nah im good

Those nike's are clean though

Back
Top Bottom