BOMSTER-JABS STUDIO SNEAKER ART (I like to turn my old clothes I haven't worn in years and make them

How much will it cost to get a black t-shirt with Birdman's hands rubbing each other painted on it? :nerd:

View media item 1097420
What yall think about these designs? Would you rock them? Of course they will also be available in black and grey. Lemme know NT! I came to NT so I could get ppls honest opinions. As an artist you want to know what you're doing well and what can be done to be better you feel me?

~ Bomster-Jabs Studio Foo!~ 

I mess with these. You should do bespoke designs one day too.

who cares about you painting on some old clothes

***** really painted rose petals on a flannel and expected us to give him dap for that
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

On the real though Oh-pee, your art is dope.  But I can't cosign that all that pink, you ain't Cam'ron

View media item 1097420
What yall think about these designs? Would you rock them? Of course they will also be available in black and grey. Lemme know NT! I came to NT so I could get ppls honest opinions. As an artist you want to know what you're doing well and what can be done to be better you feel me?

I could get jiggy to this.

It's NT.. once the first couple replies are hate the rest just follow.

OP just doing what he loves.. can't hate on that.
indifferent.gif

The **** in the OP is garbage. You can't seriously think we're gonna believe you'd wear that in public, man. 
laugh.gif

Come on. 

View media item 1097420

the skull and parrot tee :pimp:

send me one of them joints bruh

Not my cup of tea but continue to follow your passion.

I entered the thread thinking more of the lines of altering old jeans and shirts to wearable

pieces today, not painting shirts, much success to you.

That chameleon tee goes hard.

Guaranteed if it was Givenchy, the High End Clothing cats would be oding on it. 
laugh.gif

Keep wondering how da hell this thread keeps ending up on page 1 every day. OP is never gonna let this thread die :lol:

"Lion's Pride"  can't wait to send this shirt to L.A^^ 

IG: @BomsterJabs_Studio

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom