Bone Thugs-n-HArmony APPRECIATION POST

You know what is terrible about the current state of hip-hop/rap? A group like BTNH or even themselves can thrive in the current society. Its so harsh and toohard for any bubble gum pop rap station to play. Thug Love and Thug Mentality have to be in my top 10 songs of all time and these days those tracks would getabsolutely ZERO radio play. Man I miss the late 90s.

Appreciated, since they're my favorite rap group. Can't wait for the new album.

"It's All Mo' Thug"
smokin.gif
You guys should check this song out.

DJ U-Neek back in the day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

You know what is terrible about the current state of hip-hop/rap? A group like BTNH or even themselves can thrive in the current society. Its so harsh and too hard for any bubble gum pop rap station to play. Thug Love and Thug Mentality have to be in my top 10 songs of all time and these days those tracks would get absolutely ZERO radio play. Man I miss the late 90s.

grown men listening to these bums
laugh.gif
i bet they're all filingfor chapter 7 bankruptcy today

hell yeah I love the dam bone thugs. Sucked when they basically just disappeared off the scene, but the track they got on dj khaleds album "theoriginators" is bangin, I just put that joint on blast

Def. appreciated. Always had to turn it up when Mo Murder came on, but the remix of Crossroads was
pimp.gif
Their MTV performance of that song was
pimp.gif
too!

Underrated and i thought it was suprising how many people hate them. Theyre music is great. ive been a fan of bone since as long as i have been a fan of music.They kinda fell off imo in the recent years but their older stuff will never get outplayed. In my book they are GOAT.

Much appreciated. been down with them since 96. Tha Crossroads is one of my favorite songs too. can't wait for their new album since flesh is out and bizzyis back with them. All 5 together is gonna make for sweet album.

yea he had an appearance on Maury about it, and on AMW they did a special on him The videos are on youtube

but I am really glad Flesh is finally out of prison, dude was in prison for most of my teenage years

Better not be so quick to test us... we'll kill ya now.

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony was one of the first rap group I ever listened to and enjoyed. I was probably about 8-9 years old with the "Days of Our Lives"cassette, constantly rewinding and repeating it. Bizzy Bone as a single artist is dope as well.

Originally Posted by randomhero1985

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by cronicmole

Yo I'm I the only one who thinks Bizzy is a bit suspect judgin from his latest appearances on youtube

He was molested as a child.

Real talk?

Yeah, no lie.

He had an interview on "America's Most Wanted" a couple years back and he let that out...

It puts some of his heavy drug use/erratic behavior into perspective - I feel sorry for the guy..

Back
Top Bottom