Bone thugs n harmony

Watch "Bizzy Bone Talks Illuminati, Artists Selling Their Souls for Fame and Money" on YouTube

Expect the podcast to drop soon from DH VLAD

For them to rap so damn fast they sure talk slow as hell. I'm kinda envious. I think I talk fast to this day because of my attempts to master their joints back in the day.

Fantastic group, love most of their stuff until after Art of War. They still had some good songs after Art of War but just wasn't quite the same.

I remember when I first heard about all the things Bizzy Bone went through as a kid, **** was crazy.

Last edited:
Nice to see a BTNH appreciation thread. Messed with them heavy thru my adolescence and they still get play now. I think they were ahead of their time and definitely can be heard in today's music.

Bizzy on thug love is one of the hardest verses you'll ever hear. Play it right now and tell you don't wanna go on drive by lol

Last edited:
That guitar in Foe Tha Love of Money 
nthat.gif
 Eazy's verse though 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Thread got me listening to the classics right now. 

"Think about in the days when the year was '89"

Last edited:
Fantastic group, love most of their stuff until after Art of War. They still had some good songs after Art of War but just wasn't quite the same.

I remember when I first heard about all the things Bizzy Bone went through as a kid, **** was crazy.
Yea, after Art of War, I stopped messing with the group. I continued to listen to Krayzie though

Came across this, never saw this version of the video.

Bone will always be appreciated ..wish they would drop one more dope album with all 5 and good production

Reposting

Has there ever been an extended sitdown/podcast with Bizzy, explaining how his brain works? Stuff he reads, things he has picked up and from whom? Nobody has ever been like him

i think mentally dude aint all there
specially with that stuff that happened to him when he was young

edit: big tigger always had a freestyle ready
may have been trash
but he was ready

Back
Top Bottom