pimp.gif

Hey_

"Maaaaaaahcus daaaaahling"

"You don' @%*! her brain!"

"Now Marcus, I hear a girl down at the office got you
#!@@#-whipped. [Smacks on fingers] You got to reverse it. Dont be
#!@@#-whipped, whip that #!@@#. Like this here, bang, bang, bang,
bang, bang."

I do the toe check because of this movie.

edit: added full quote.

Julius F. Wrek

i love this movie lol. my favorite line is at the end...

"if you even think about looking at her, i will break your freaking neck" lol

If i looked your name up in the dictionary, a picture of your face would be right now to the word noisy. "i really destroyed that line"-me

::

ALL the Grace Jones scenes
laugh.gif

-Helicopter dropping her off in a CRATE and then flying off like the pilot was scared of what's inside
-Strangé riding out in a chariot yelling and looking crazy
-Strangé commercial.
-The restaurant scene...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

::

Soundtrack
Main article: Boomerang (soundtrack)

The film's soundtrack was very successful, as it spawned a number of major and minor hits in 1992. The album itself reached the number 4 spot on theBillboard 200, and number one on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart.[12] Of all the singles that charted, the most successful was Boyz II Men's "Endof the Road", which went to #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart,[13] and stayed there for thirteen weeks, breaking Elvis Presley's previousrecord of eleven weeks with his version of "Hound Dog".

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Soundtrack
Main article: Boomerang (soundtrack)

The film's soundtrack was very successful, as it spawned a number of major and minor hits in 1992. The album itself reached the number 4 spot on the Billboard 200, and number one on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart.[12] Of all the singles that charted, the most successful was Boyz II Men's "End of the Road", which went to #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart,[13] and stayed there for thirteen weeks, breaking Elvis Presley's previous record of eleven weeks with his version of "Hound Dog".

didnt realize that Boyz II Men song was on that soundtrack.

Only thing is watchin that movie nowdays, you realize how women have stepped their eyebrow game up substantially

Back
Top Bottom