Joint had me rollin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

Bad ending to a bad season.
smh.gif

How was it a bad season though? 
indifferent.gif
I only enjoyed about 5 or 6 episodes out of 12.
The season started off  ok, got strong towards the middle, then started to fall off towards the ending.

I actually enjoyed the finale, overall the season has been a disappointment but its still one of my favorite shows of all time. Hope theres a fourth season, guess we'll find out in 2012 lol.

Ya'll are talking reckless. This season was piff and probably is my fav. out of all of them. Can anyone provide a backstory on the finale episode and the Sgt. Gutter/ Soulja boy beef? Youtube vids would be appreciated too.

smh.gif

same exact thing i said. season three is mad corny and almost not funny @ all. kinda like they tried too hard. in previous seasons it was dam near guaranteed that you could bust-a-gut @ least once per episode. id be lucky to get a chuckle in with these new episodes.

if they are gonna continue on with weak material i could care less if they do a 4th season or not.

the message is still there, but the humor is not......

smh.gif

indifferent.gif
The season started off  ok, got strong towards the middle, then started to fall off towards the ending.
I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions. but I want to see you give examples of why this isn't a good season. It's better than Season 1 anyways. 

Love the season, could have been better of course, hopefully they have something else in the works can't believe its over after 3 seasons.

smh.gif

indifferent.gif
I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions. but I want to see you give examples of why this isn't a good season. It's better than Season 1 anyways. 

oh nooooooooooo

*B.G.*

Whoa let's hold off the idea that this season was better than Season 1.
Overall this season was great to me. They knocked several episodes out the park 

If I had to rate every episode of season 3 it would look like this

Episode 1: It’s a Black President, Huey Freeman - 7/10 I liked the message but it was lacking the comedy
Episode 2: Rags to B****s - 5/10 only part I liked was the crackhead with the English accent 
Episode 3: The Red Ball - 5/10 wasn't feeling this episode, animation was great though
Episode 4: The Story of Jimmy Rebel - unlike many I'm not a fan of the Ruckus centered episodes, there's only so many n_ jokes needed for a full episode
Episode 5: Stinkmeaner 3: The Hateocracy - 10/10 hilarious episode all the way through, Bushido Brown was that dude
Episode 6: Smokin With Cigarettes - 10/10 perfection once again, loved the Halloween and Juice references
Episode 7: The Fun-raiser - 10/10 2nd best episode of the season, Riley's monologue was the greatest moment of Boondocks history IMO
Episode 8: Pause - 10/10 been waiting years for someone to go at Tyler Perry
Episode 9: A Date With the Booty Warrior - 10/10 BEST BOONDOCKS EPISODE EVER
Episode 10: The Story of Lando Freeman - 6/10 it was aight
Episode 11: Lovely Ebony Brown - 3/10 this was a PG episode
Episode 12: Mr. Medicinal  - 7/10 good episode 
Episode 13: The Fried Chicken Flu  - 9/10 hilarious because people were really acting like that over some damn chicken
Episode 14: The Color Ruckus  - 7/10 good to see Ruckus backstory
Episode 15: It’s Goin Down  - 10/10 I'm a 24 fan so there's no way I wasn't gonna like this episode

Nah Mr. Medicinal was def. a 10/10. Not only was it straight comedy but it had a powerful message: many of these prescriptions come with so many negative side effects compared to weed and they used Granddad to convey this message, which made it have an even greater impact. When you think of a stoner does anyone every think of the elderly, who you could argue are the people most concerned with health care.

Slept on Boondocks for a while.
Finally got through most of the eps.
1st season sucked
2nd season this show is pretty
laugh.gif

3rd season I am now a boondocks fan
Riley was the funniest character til he started dressing in the gear thugnificent sent him.
But he redeemed himself in the the Fundraiser episode.
Riley
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Huey's wack
Uncle Ruckus my fav character
Granddad second behind Riley

Originally Posted by Christonic

Slept on Boondocks for a while.
Finally got through most of the eps.
1st season sucked
2nd season this show is pretty
laugh.gif

3rd season I am now a boondocks fan
Riley was the funniest character til he started dressing in the gear thugnificent sent him.
But he redeemed himself in the the Fundraiser episode.
Riley
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Huey's wack
Uncle Ruckus my fav character
Granddad second behind Riley

Its preference but i that the 1st season was the best easily 3rd was funny but meh

Back
Top Bottom