Boondocks Season 3!!!

Wanted to let everybody know that we've been extra busy recently and there's a lot of exciting news to report.
Be on the lookout for an official Boondocks Season 3 update in a few days (hint: we're doing it), and in the meantime we've started posting some ALL NEW comedy videos on BoondocksBootleg.com.
Check it out, and don't forget to join our brand new email list so you can be up on the latest developments and updates! Enjoy, and please tell your friends!!

AM

1ec34e268a23b8f25e30380e3e614fe10567fe.gif

I was just thinking the other day that a press release about season 3 had to be coming soon.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I remember John Witherspoon on Hot 97 talkin bout AM was gettin all the dough and the cast was gettin underpaid. He didnt think a 3rd season was gonna happencause of this but glad to hear things worked out.

Cant wait for the trailer and when they need to drop the previous seasons on bluray

Originally Posted by oidreez

pimp.gif
if true

Definitely true... out of the man's mouth (or myspace bulletin) himself...i was just about to post it... the clips on that site are pretty funny too

This show is extremely boring to me. I try to watch it, and like it so much because my little cousins keep forcing me to. But i can't seem to like it.

Back
Top Bottom