BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!! (Washington Wizards/NBA fans/haters...check in)

Official offer from the Minnesota Timberwolves:

Sebastian Telfair (sign&trade)
Rashad McCants (2.6/1yr)
Antoine Walker (9.3/1yr)
Our 1st round pick this year

for

Gilbert/filler (depending on how much to give Bassy)

we would have to immediately sign Gil to a extension though

They can definitely get something good in return for Arenas. The Elton Brand trade people keep bringing up makes sense. Kaman showed that he can hold down thebig man spot for the Clippers, Al Thornton is a baller, and the Clippers will likely get a really high draft pick. With Arenas added to the mix, the Clipperscould be seeing that 8th seed as soon as next year. And Brand would give the Wizards a bit of that 20+ pts/10+ rebounds/3 blocks/50+% FG game. They'd havea big 3 again just like that. I think these two teams should be talking asap.

Hello.

I have the solution to Washington's problems. You may have to wait a year though

Spoiler [+]
t1_paulus_wi.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm telling you....Just wait and see....

Sorry to grave dig, but I didn't want to make a new post for it. I guess you were wrong, Double. Jamison just got signed to a 4 year/$50 million deal,while Agent 0 is on the cusp of a 6 year/$100 million deal.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Hello.

I have the solution to Washington's problems. You may have to wait a year though

Spoiler [+]
t1_paulus_wi.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm telling you....Just wait and see....

I don't give these out often....
indifferent.gif
Dude is TRASH even in college. He doesn't even deserve an NBA career.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Sorry to grave dig, but I didn't want to make a new post for it. I guess you were wrong, Double. Jamison just got signed to a 4 year/$50 million deal, while Agent 0 is on the cusp of a 6 year/$100 million deal.

we're now guaranteed to win between 40-45 games as long as our big 3 is in tact....eh, it is what it is...

I'm glad Jamison is back. He's been terrific ever since he came to washington, and we;ve been in the playoffs every year of his tenure here. This 4year deal will keep him here until he 36, let him finish his career as a Wizard and become one of the best Wizards of all time.

Back
Top Bottom