Boosie Home

Fools wanna free Boosie but keep Zimmerman locked up? Freeing a Fool promoting violence and drugs to millions of our youth is just as bad a releasing a fool who took an innocent life of one of our youth. Whenever you fools stop glorifying the bs that's killing you then maybe you'll realize who's killing who.

*looks at sig*

Boondocks had it right in that r Kelly episode, as long as an entertainer can continue to produce good music, his wrongs will be overlooked. "his killing/robbing/sex with a minor (in r Kelly's case) ain't affecting me or my family, so it's all good, put it on that number 8 and pass the black".

Last edited:
Fools wanna free Boosie but keep Zimmerman locked up? Freeing a Fool promoting violence and drugs to millions of our youth is just as bad a releasing a fool who took an innocent life of one of our youth. Whenever you fools stop glorifying the bs that's killing you then maybe you'll realize who's killing who.

Freak Badd Chicks, Smoke Big Blunts, Who Am I to Judge you? You only live once....

View media item 839618
*looks at sig*

Last edited:
He's supposed to be having a news conference down here in New Orleans on Monday. I'm guessing it's about his deal since Atlantic put it together. 

Hat McCullough

479px-FreeHat05.jpg

*looks at sig*

:lol: @ the irony of it being a Jeezy line tho, one of the main dudes glorifying the trap

Just lock this thread up man we got people who clearly have only heard a few Boosie songs coming in here talking like they experts on this ****** music

Boosie got a LONG catalog sift through and you can fine numerous songs were he telling these young ****** despite what these other rappers are telling you the streets ain't really where you wanna be

The rap game needs more rappers like Pimp C and Boosie, people the young dudes can identify with who are gonna give you that REAL and tell you about both sides of the streets from experience, the losses, criminal justice system, prison industrial complex, etc. not just the money and cars

You wanna life sentence? You wanna get put on lockdown where you can't write _'s ? / You wanna get thrown on that wrong line to fight _'s ? You wanna get 20 to life come home stressing on that pipe _ ?

Yeah that sound A LOT like somebody glorifying the streets :rolleyes

It's basically poison to the youth with who lack a strong family structure to help them navigate through this crazy world. I can't relate to it, I had strong parents that taught me right and wrong and helped me fly through school and college.

I've listened to it all, and I'm able to not shoot somebody in the face that accidently stepped on my shoe or cut me off on the road. The difference is I have strong morals and structure, and understand how important life is.

Talking about killing, selling drugs, is just ridiculous to me. I never understood why it influences so many people.

And the wrap it all up, he's a super super below average rapper.. smfh

He's not lying.
wake me up when George Zimmerman makes "Wipe Me Down"

He's not lying.
wake me up when George Zimmerman makes "Wipe Me Down"
laugh.gif
did not see that coming

Back
Top Bottom