Boots__Casual__Footwear [ whats good for the winter? ]

polo-ranger-boot-00.jpg

sperry-fall.jpg

clarks-original-desert-boot.jpg

are these in the same realm,or am i just postin stuff i like now?
vans-vault-chukka-del-barco-fall-2009-front.jpg

Those Clarks DB will be horrible for the winter. Water will seep through and the crepe sole provide no grip on wet surfaces.

im in texas by the way...
so i dont really care about snow and such...
i just need a casual boot or sneaker or somethin....

If you want to have something that looks nice with most stuff and stands out a litte, get a pair of Red Wings. They can go with jeans or if you have to dress alittle less casual, they work with that too. It's nothing new, but I think people still sleep on them, or maybe the $265 price tag keeps some people away.

Clarks aren't the least bit waterproof.

none of those boot looks suitable for winter except the Polo joints...invest in some Red Wings.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

If you want to have something that looks nice with most stuff and stands out a litte, get a pair of Red Wings. They can go with jeans or if you have to dress a little less casual, they work with that too. It's nothing new, but I think people still sleep on them, or maybe the $265 price tag keeps some people away.

Clarks aren't the least bit waterproof.
The construction on Red Wings is top notch. A lot of workers swear by 'em.

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

no dessertboot kinda things that can be rocked in witner?
Depends where you live at. If you're in say, SoCal where winter means 10 days of rain..then sure you can wear them on any days except forthose 10 days of rain. They're great on dry surfaces.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

no dessertboot kinda things that can be rocked in witner?
Depends where you live at. If you're in say, SoCal where winter means 10 days of rain..then sure you can wear them on any days except for those 10 days of rain. They're great on dry surfaces.
loool, nah b im in canada. you know how it is. what if sprayed them water resistant. its not like i trek through snow...sidewalks though still

I wear DBs in the winter. It doesn't snow here though so I see what you're saying.
These are on the way, LL Bean Katahdin Iron Works Engineer Boots
242053_116_41

65031009_z.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@all those ugly $*@ boots posted

laugh.gif
@people likin those ugly $*@ polo boots because they're polo

whats the name of those vans in the 4th pic?

Also, anyone know how the Rangers fit? always wanted a pair but kept missing out

i already got da ACG joints..i wanna get da foamposite ones too cuz those is straight scuff proof.
pimp.gif

polo rangers is good money for da club if da bouncer wanna front on u wit da constructs and da nike boots.

Yo wes, those are nice man! Could you post a few pics up in the dressing better thread when you get them? I might cop.

Back
Top Bottom