Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

name, price, availability?
smokin.gif
Word, these are piff.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Those are the RW RWI-Inspired boots.
Are you sure? They look like the Classic Lifestyle boot to me.
As far as price and availability, the Classic Lifestyle retail at $230.00 and are found at Red Wing retailers.
I'm not sure where you can find that particular colorway though.
I am somewhat certain: http://www.zappos.com/red-wing-shoes-rwi-inspired-abseil
The only difference is the leather, because the classic lifestyle here: http://www.zappos.com/red-wing-shoes-classic-lifestyle-briar-oil-slick-leather has a different leather finish.
RFX is right, the ones i posted are the red wing rwi inspired ones, model 1907 i believe. its very high on my to-get-asap list, i've seen it listed anywhere from $199-229.99'%#$.

i also wonder why they changed it from GT to Beckman. still glad they will retain that classic styling and nothing has changed. that black pair has been calling for me really loud.

Alden's would be awesome, just a tad $$. that alden indy is one ridiculously sweet looking boot

Loving mines, well worth the wait and money.
indy_210.jpg

indy_310.jpg

Originally Posted by blingblingitis

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by blingblingitis

pimp.gif
what brand? L.L. Bean?
pimp.gif
considering the sole on em. More than likely
pimp.gif
Straight Fire.
The brand is called, Pome Boots, its a new line being introduced at a local streetwear store around my way.

I see they're at Vault. How much are they?

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Anybody feeling those Spi'zike boots?

jordan_spizike_boot_flntgry-chryred.jpg

jordan_spizike_boot_1.jpg

jordan_spizike_boot_2.jpg

jordan_spizike_boot_blk-anth.jpg

jordan_spizike_boot_dkcind-blk.jpg

I HATED the regular Spizikes but these are copped...all blacks
devil.gif

the boots look better...colors are way better coordinated.

another pair of red wings that i need are these RW 875 for Nom de Guerre:

nom-de-guerre-red-wing-875.jpg

theres RW x Neighourhood pair are sweet too:
neighborhodd-red-wind-02.jpg

I love the new rachel comey spencer boots, but they aren't really winter worthy for up here in canada:
rachel-comey-padded-boot-0.jpg

the Garbstore x The Vintage Showroom Chelsea boots are niceeeee:

anyone know where i can get a pair of boots like this?

med.jpg

they're Gordon Rush but can't find them anywhere online

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

65031009_z.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@all those ugly $*@ boots posted

laugh.gif
@people likin those ugly $*@ polo boots because they're polo
The irony of this post is astounding

Those were on sale at GILT several weeks ago.
There's a chance GILT puts it back on sale if there are any left overs if you want to wait.
Other than that, I would suggest visiting your local Nordstrom, I believe they carry Gordon Rush.

I might rock with them all black Spizike Boots instead of the standard Goadome cop this year
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThaPeoplesChamp

polo-ranger-boot-00.jpg

sperry-fall.jpg

clarks-original-desert-boot.jpg

are these in the same realm,or am i just postin stuff i like now?
vans-vault-chukka-del-barco-fall-2009-front.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

$%$* is this +$$!?

anyway
nike-air-goadome-boot.jpg

1531253.jpg

And just because yu can't wear boots everyday, my '09-'10 Winter sneaker will be.
dsc_07523.jpg

RFX, that alden indy you got is beyond nice! that color looks so much better in a real pic than on online sites, such a versatile boot. know of any places thatever have the indy's on sale?

living in canada has its downfall and the retail we pay for stuff up here is straight ******ed. too bad Gilt doesn't ship up here either, got me looking onan everyday basis and drooling.

another brand that caught my eye, Vael Project. especially their Deckard mids:
3351739.jpg

P7309133.jpg

3351587.jpg

anyone have a pair or seen one in person?

Originally Posted by RFX45

Those were on sale at GILT several weeks ago.
There's a chance GILT puts it back on sale if there are any left overs if you want to wait.
Other than that, I would suggest visiting your local Nordstrom, I believe they carry Gordon Rush.
yea, they were available during the mens final sale

had them in my cart and decided to take them out...wish i hadn't done that

Originally Posted by brrraptors

RFX, that alden indy you got is beyond nice! that color looks so much better in a real pic than on online sites, such a versatile boot. know of any places that ever have the indy's on sale?

Indy's rarely go on sale, I even had to wait 4-5 months for my pair because it was in such high demand.
The best price I got is 10% off from ShermanBrothers.com.
They actually still have the old price of $320 (then subtract that 10%), it has since been increased to $344 now everywhere else.
I actually got my eye on one of these from Alden.

Originally Posted by brrraptors

Originally Posted by SirDilbert2k10

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

name, price, availability?
smokin.gif

Word, these are piff.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Those are the RW RWI-Inspired boots.

Are you sure? They look like the Classic Lifestyle boot to me.
As far as price and availability, the Classic Lifestyle retail at $230.00 and are found at Red Wing retailers.
I'm not sure where you can find that particular colorway though.

I am somewhat certain: http://www.zappos.com/red-wing-shoes-rwi-inspired-abseil
The only difference is the leather, because the classic lifestyle here: http://www.zappos.com/red-wing-shoes-classic-lifestyle-briar-oil-slick-leather has a different leather finish.
RFX is right, the ones i posted are the red wing rwi inspired ones, model 1907 i believe. its very high on my to-get-asap list, i've seen it listed anywhere from $199-229.99'%#$.

i also wonder why they changed it from GT to Beckman. still glad they will retain that classic styling and nothing has changed. that black pair has been calling for me really loud.

Alden's would be awesome, just a tad $$. that alden indy is one ridiculously sweet looking boot

Good lookin out on the info folks...appreciate it. Any idea on how these run size wise?

Originally Posted by ps2child

Got these on a sale @ journeys.

35mf989.jpg
you must be from TX...when I first moved to dallas dudes would wear these w/ triple starched jeans in the hood

i need these exact goadomes...i went out of town and left them in a hotel last year...i even went to DC to find a pair w/ no luck..

laugh.gif
@ all the ignorant dudes clowning the style of other people...Not everyone rocks ACG's and Timbs..However, i'm extremely impressed by the grownman style that's coming into NT lately..It's a welcomed change..Never thought I'd see Red Wings posted on NT ever

15551-earthkeeper-6-inch-lace-up-boot-14820-21648.jpg

Timberland Earthkeeper..One of the most comfortable Timberland boots you'll ever see..And waterproof
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom