BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

You Should be able to cop online if nike allocated properly
yea that'll be my last resort for these. always do online for the most part but imma do my first raffles today at the mall so I dont have to pay shipping but also hopefully winning at champs for the discount

Im not sure if all sheikhs are the same but wed is the last day to enter your raffle codes correct?[/quote]

Yup. Wednesday 11:59PM PST is the cutoff time for online raffle entries.

Not really a fan of this **** but can't front, I might cop the whole set.
laugh.gif

due to work i wont be able to enter the raffles and they release online the same time i start work so thats a no. being how this is only a handful of the jordans im coppin this year i just went along with the preorder at grailstatus.com first time messing with them, hope i wont be dissapointed [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Size and price?

even complex wrote an article about how theyre dropping everyyyyyywheeeeeeeeeeeerrrrreeeeee lol

Sounds about right. You can find preorders on the bay for around $260 if you message the sellers.
yea hopefully grailstatus comes through, i read on here that theyre legit but were gone from the game for a while and recently came back up.

yea hopefully grailstatus comes through, i read on here that theyre legit but were gone from the game for a while and recently came back up.
I'm sure they're fine. I have a group of people that I offer presales to and have been getting 260. I'd be more concerned if they were really undercutting the prices.

And theeres way more if these than Hares. Pairs will be falling from the sky prolly... thats how many there are.

Yeah, local footlocker received about 60 pairs of adult sizes. This is a footlocker that doesn't get any OG 1s, not even the Lasers. So Im not worried at all. We should all get our pairs. :D

Back
Top Bottom