BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Well said. Quality doesn't mean what most people think it means.

Inspect a shoe with your hands, wear it for a few months and see how it holds up. That will indicate level of craftsmanship and materials. Videos don't tell you anything.
exactly. reason why i dont care why most people complain about quality because they dont know what they are talking about. people just love to follow and piggyback off what others tell them

well seems like me and a lot of other people prefer the longer haired nubuck. and damn near every comparison ive seen gives it to the 2011 pair.
prefer doesn't meant its right or true tho. and most people who do comparisons hardly know how to judge quality. people always complain about the newest retro and clamor that the older retro was better. like HEN said to truly judge a shoe you need it in hand to get an idea of the material. all the jordans this year so far have been an improvement over what we've been getting in the past few years but they are still more expensive than they should be imo

I had an interest in these after the 2k11 drop. I just don't think I can pull them off.

What's the price point gonna be?

lmao in this a 2011 thread or a 2015 .. jeez who cares if u like 2011 better go away and let them people cop the 2015 in peace [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

People are going to complain and complain but still remain in here to praise the almighty 2011s :lol:

Still don't understand why everyone is comparing two RETROS :rolleyes

Hate it or love it these 2015s are the closest retros to the original 1992s.

Entered a raffle with one of my friends at footlocker, didn't get a call she clearly isn't getting a xmas present this yr. It's fl.com or bust I have a few gift cards and whatnot I need to use up.

Last edited:
Entered a raffle with one of my friends at footlocker, didn't get a call she clearly isn't getting a xmas present this yr. It's fl.com or bust I have a few gift cards and whatnot I need to use up.

I haven't won a raffle with Footlocker in a very long time.

1992 vs 2011
the point in comparing the 2 retros is the fact that right both retros are fairly easy to attain AND can be worn. the average buyer this weekend is looking for a pair to wear. which puts 2011 and 2015 as your best options.

edit: i understand its important to reference the OG when it comes to colors, and shapes details. the closer to the og the better. but like i mentioned above if youre looking for a pair to wear 2011 vs 2015 is the only comparison thats relevant 

Last edited:
I'm the type who compares Originals to Retros not Retros to Retros :rolleyes could just be me though :lol:

Agreed. Personally, I will be getting these because they are the closest thing to the og released so far. I didn't even bother with 2011 because of the grey they used on the midsole and panels.

id love to see the 2015 in the exact same box position

nothing compares to the og so the whole closest argument is mute

i see alot of people loving the 2011 and its probably because they like the lighter midsole which does kinda go better with the light graphite panels

then you have the people who like the 2015 because of the darker midsole which is a tad bit darker than the og but nonetheless darker which might hit home better for the guys who had the ogs or atleast remember them

then you have the guys who missed out on the 2011 or werent around when they released who are just throwing shade at people who own them on some superiority complex lol

you have to understand there are two types of consumer here. the ones who just like shoes and the way they look and the ones who have nostalgia for og jordans

the point in comparing the 2 retros is the fact that right both retros are fairly easy to attain AND can be worn. the average buyer this weekend is looking for a pair to wear. which puts 2011 and 2015 as your best options.
That's what I'm saying. 2011 and 2015 have some differences which is plausible for comparison among the retros.

If they were exactly the same,there would be no need for comparison. All 3 releases are different.

i mean i had the ogs and even back then i wondered why the midsole didnt match either the black or light graphite upper

i never really beat my shoes up back in the day but i really didnt think about saving my shoes so everytime i got a new jordan i would give the old ones to my dad for lawn work :smh:

you have to understand there are two types of consumer here. the ones who just like shoes and the way they look and the ones who have nostalgia for og jordans
This is true. I buy the shoes to wear not look at. I'm just happy they're releasing a wearable pair. 

If you want the closest overall looking shoe to the originals then get the 2015s. If you prefer the lighter grey on the midsole then get the 2011s.

Both shoes are durabuck so both retros ARE durable.

i think for these im more worried at what i might get from online that i want to go out on saturday and buy a pair in person

ive had two recent retros i bought online that had scuffs on the nubuck upper (black infrared vi) and and dents on the midsole (bulls x)

this being my favorite jordan of all time atleast at the malls i can inspect my pair before i buy

im fine with the swollen toe box just dont want any pre scuffs on the upper this time

Finishline @ Arbor Place Mall just called

Pick up time 9-10am

1000th Post
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom