BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

I got a page on Champs and Eastbay that says the shoes are in my cart and they gave me an estimated checkout time. Am I good or nah?
I've only had one pair of shoes sell out on me while i was waiting on the checkout timer. So the answer to your question nope.

my credit card has not worked at all on FNL for release days this year.. otherwise works on any other purchases made throughout the week.. think FNL doesnt want my $200 anymore
ohwell.gif

Easy cop on FNL.

Had trouble checking out at first but got through. Of course I have a extra 211 dollar charge that needs to get removed though

JJ N FNL Coppington
I was able to do the same, hows JJ with there orders never dealt with them on new J releases, any problems from them as far as cancelations after order is placed??....or if your order when through and you got confirmation your likely good??

View media item 1633620In. Gift card was clutch. Had to do a buncha fraud verification crap with my CC tho, hopefully order clears. Copped via Champs sz13 btw, short wait. Got in thru fairly easily on FNL as well but held out for Champs in order to use gift card.

Back
Top Bottom