BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Who's whining? Definitely keeping my pair because the paint scratch is minor to me and nbd but all in saying is I've bought b grade Js that were in better condition that some of the recent releases. QC sucks with JB but that's nothing new. Completely happy with this pickup.
So what if the dude feels a way that his shoes have a obvious blemish? Why does everyone here feel the need to justify$**** with idiots? YOU PAID A PREMIUM PRICE .. there simply shouldn't be any defects on the shoe... wtf is wrong with that? damn. Everyone wanna jump at each others necks for dumb ish while JB is laughing all the way to the bank with all of our money anyways. 

Exactly what are you whining about ? Because I don't see the problem
Who's whining? Definitely keeping my pair because the paint scratch is minor to me and nbd but all in saying is I've bought b grade Js that were in better condition that some of the recent releases. QC sucks with JB but that's nothing new. Completely happy with this pickup.
o

Whining is in the eye of the beholder .......

So what if the dude feels a way that his shoes have a obvious blemish? Why does everyone here feel the need to justify$**** with idiots? YOU PAID A PREMIUM PRICE .. there simply shouldn't be any defects on the shoe... wtf is wrong with that? damn. Everyone wanna jump at each others necks for dumb ish while JB is laughing all the way to the bank with all of our money anyways. 

The irony

Well at least when people keep dodging their nike town pairs and not picking them up then getting their accounts flagged the raffles will be better for us down the line

First Jordan cop since the Oreo 4's and I open the box to this. At least the paint scrape is on the inner midsole. QC hasn't been the greatest at Nike. Overall I am happy with the materials used though and this is one I've been waiting for.
View media item 1633924
My friend, no one will see that when you're walking, unless if they inspect them with a magnifying glass

Originally Posted by AirSakuragi  
Better, right? 
happy.gif

If so, then hell ya.

YOOOO!!! This is one of my favorite games. Created my wrestler (which took about an hour and 30 mins) then bodied all day. I need a 64 again :smokin
I always hated the time it took and sometimes you can't do some of the moves, you may luck up and manage to do some others

It kind of bothers me that only some of the holes on the grey nubuck parts are fully punched out, while others are barely perforated.
What happened with this?

Well, I had a feeling hat comment would raise some eyebrows but don't get me wrong I do like this shoe which is why I still have my 2011s. Everyone loves exclusivity.. I don't care what majority of the followers here say. I'm not paying $230~ for a pair of sneakers that everyone else in the malls wearing also. This is why I don't just buy hyped releases.. I buy what I like. The truck I drive is a beast, but you also don't see everyone else on the road driving it. So yes, I like exclusive things. 

Bah! Who cares....

What's your definition of a hype beast exactly?

YOU!!!

Anyways, Me & Bae. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/s...4E4546F8-BE8E-4D78-8146-2617CCBC0666.jpg.html

First Jordan cop since the Oreo 4's and I open the box to this. At least the paint scrape is on the inner midsole. QC hasn't been the greatest at Nike. Overall I am happy with the materials used though and this is one I've been waiting for.
View media item 1633924

Thats nothing. The midsole of my chicago x looks like the troll from the movie cat's eye threw a tiny brick in it

Probably was like
View media item 1633978

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom