BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

I'm not sure these are TTs. The sz 11 pair is the same size(literally) as the Hares size 10.5.

I guess the shape made a difference

Initially I liked the 2011's better, but after looking at them side by side a minute. I think I prefer the 2015's. They grey upper is darker besides the dark midsole. My only complaint really is the weird shaped toe box.
Toe box is on point b.

Toe box is on point b.
I agree on the funky toe box based on what I've seen so far in pics. Someone mentioned earlier that they look like flapjacks 
laugh.gif

Trying to get my pair now from FNL, and I keep getting errors about my billing info not matching......I've been a Winner Circle member for years, and used the same card too.  Whatever!!

Last edited:
It's so sad no one can really get through on Finishline! They still have all sizes and they still won't except my card. Good thing shoe palace had my size thank god.

So the reason FNL has a full size run is because of their crappy check out process/website?

I had actually thought about ordering a pair from FNL and getting rid of the one with the worst toe box.

So the reason FNL has a full size run is because of their crappy check out process/website?

I had actually thought about ordering a pair from FNL and getting rid of the one with the worst toe box.
Might as well go over try and cop  a different pair, if your payment goes through then great, if not, your still got your banana toe pair.

Caved and decided to just go pickup a pair on opening.

Nice thing about a first day pickup with no hassle is that you can look through a few pairs for the pair you want.

Satisfied with mine. Personally, I wanted minimal olive and more blue and gold... but these will suffice.

Build quality is just soso on GS pairs. There is some glue staining around the are where the midsole meets the upper but atleast I didn't see weird, humped, bulky toes.

View media item 1634080
View media item 1634081

I ordered two pairs but my transactions are on hold so I dont know how that'll go. Is FNL the go to place for cops now or are ppl just sleeping on these guys?

Caved and decided to just go pickup a pair on opening.

Nice thing about a first day pickup with no hassle is that you can look through a few pairs for the pair you want.

Satisfied with mine. Personally, I wanted minimal olive and more blue and gold... but these will suffice.

Build quality is just soso on GS pairs. There is some glue staining around the are where the midsole meets the upper but atleast I didn't see weird, humped, bulky toes.

View media item 1634080
View media item 1634081
didn't try to ask if you could look at another pair tho for the tongues you wanted?

didn't try to ask if you could look at another pair tho for the tongues you wanted?

I asked to see two pairs. I didn't want to be annoying and ask them to pull out every 5.5 they had. :lol:
The other pair had no blue so yeah, this is good enough for me.

Initially I liked the 2011's better, but after looking at them side by side a minute. I think I prefer the 2015's. They grey upper is darker besides the dark midsole. My only complaint really is the weird shaped toe box.
Yep.. Same thing happened to me once I got em side by side.. The fit is even better imo.. The weird shape on the tobox seems to disappear when they are on foot

Back
Top Bottom