BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Bruh.... Why I'm I still getting this......
the real question is why are you still waiting 
roll.gif

Picked up my pair from NTRF this morning. Went through 2 pairs, and tried 'em on. While waiting saw a kid get denied of their pair because he had his name listed twice as a winning raffle. The employee said they were directed by corporate to do so if their list shows multiple entries/wins, or something to that effect. Was that against the rules? The customer first insisted it was a mistake, but the employee after checking on a computer in the back said it was listed under two emails and/or different phone numbers. The kid was upset that he wasn't notified before coming to the store. Not sure what the final outcome was, wonder if any NTers saw it or was the actual dude? Any other similar experiences at other NTs?

Lots of people who gave them RSVP and ATC sites they personal info are going to be in for a rude surprise I wouldn't be surprised if it was savage cruel move by a salty ATC "Company"

I'm saying anything possible they have tons of numbers,names on deck

Man I copped a 13 these are sung def I took the soles out to get a half size fit perfect.

Imma keep my soles in tho, the snugness didn't feel like discomfort more like a lock down feel I guess. As if my foot wouldn't hurt wearing them and I could get it to mold out to my foot of I wore them for a while.

I doubt that makes any since but if anyone gets it cool

I do not believe the hype around these will be as big as people think. 

1. Many people already have this shoe.
2. They Sat for a while
3. The price is going to turn many away; the resell price won't be no where near as high as the 2011 Bordeaux's(Which is creeping into the $500 range)
4. This shoe may only see some minor changes that many people won't really notice or care about.
5. The Hares will have everyone's attention 
6. I project that since JB is celebrating its 30th release, they will release a whole lot of Jems that haven't been announced yet later in the year that will attract customers away from these. 

These joints are still sitting on the shelves in full stock at FNL. I have the 2011 pair so I'm good on these joints

Just copped a pair for my little bro on the FNL website. I'm going to pass on these for myself unless I can get my military discount since my 2011's are still in good shape.

I use water/stain repellant on all my suede/nubuck shoes.
Actually true story luckily sprayed my 2011 pair. One of my boys was drunk an spilled almost a whole beer on them. I was so pissed we almost fought. I started looking at them later and it didn't any leave a single spot on them, I was amazed.

Flightclub is selling these 7's for $300.00 that's $240.00 for the seller.

Is it worth making $34.00 a pair when you have to initially put up $206.00

Thats backwards reselling

Unless you get a FDR at a discount

Last edited:
Actually true story luckily sprayed my 2011 pair. One of my boys was drunk an spilled almost a whole beer on them. I was so pissed we almost fought. I started looking at them later and it didn't any leave a single spot on them, I was amazed.
What brand u used?

Gatdayme! The ease of which FNL came through got me shook. Doubled-up in case they cancelled.
Crazy.
Hares still on Finishline.com ...... crazy. There ugly, dont care for them. Waiting for the Cardinals
Where em Hares at?? Couldn't find em.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom