BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

I ordered two pairs size 11 . Also I checked out as a guest and made an account afterwards but do Y'all think FNL will let me add this order to the account I just made ? I used the same email for both of them. I want some of them rewards mane

Yeh they will let you do that. I know they did for me a few years back. You should be good. Damn man I need a 10...or 9.5 but after all the sizing confusion in this thread I'm thinking a 10.

indifferent.gif
it doesn't make sense...

How are you a grown as man relying on your mom to give u a ride on release date? C'mon man catch the bus
laugh.gif

Haven't gotten my tracking from fnl .. Picked my first pair up in store.. Hope my fnl order goes through tho.. Definatly wanted to double on these

Omg, I mentioned this earlier in the thread. People can wear what they want.. but I sure do hate seeing that. Newbies trying to dress over do it.

Honestly, sometimes I don't even wear the exact color... as long as the colors go well together. But matching from head to toe is ridiculous along with all them colorful socks people wearing now.

It's just so wack man.

Like, the shoes speak for themselves. You don't need the entire matching ensemble.

Back
Top Bottom