BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

popped off that kicksonfire bordo t shirt. wanted something to atleast got with them and the JB shirts are way 2 over priced and just everywhere like that. the kicks on fire hare shirt is dope too forgot i copped

he did that ignorant ish, thinking he would get laughs. why else would he take the time to type that stuff up? fail tho. no laughs.
thats 2015 for ya....people say and do stupid ish for props. and then try to tell you to lighten up when they get called out. *KANYE SHRUG*
True but I think he will be a little more considerate next time but what I'm trying to get at, how are we going to have change if we do stuff like this.
there will always be ignorant people out there bro. theres no changing that.

when i was little, i used to think stuff like that was funny too. i didnt find anything wrong with it and didnt think it was a big deal as it was just a  joke. but as i got older, i realized stuff like that is sad. mainly because theres stuff u joke about thats actually meant to be funny, and theres things u can joke about but it would be in poor taste and would take a certain kind of people to laugh at it.

Last edited:
there will always be ignorant people out there bro. theres no changing that.
when i was little, i used to think stuff like that was funny too. i didnt find anything wrong with it and didnt think it was a big deal as it was just a  joke. but as i got older, i realized stuff like that is sad. mainly because theres stuff u joke about thats actually meant to be funny, and theres things u can joke about but it would be in poor taste and would take a certain kind of people to laugh at it.
I agree, we have to wise up and not joke about stuff like that.

after this release is anyone planning on copping maroon 6s or aqua 8s doe? lmao 

Last edited:

after this release is anyone planning on copping maroon 6s or aqua 8s doe? lmao 
im probably going to cop the maroon 6s. i like that maroon color. reminds me of my cigar 7s color and i love my cigar 7s. the aqua 8s? ehhhhhh......

i think maroon 6s is a must overall for the end of the year....cause JB is just not stopping with the price hikes... i mean hell the white cement 4 OGs are slated to be 220 or something.....resell is gonna be off the charts 

also the thing about..midsole being charcoal..it looks nice in my opinion...I bet if the 2015 versions came out in 2011....people wouldnt be complaining about the midsole color lol 

Last edited:
I think what they do is probably look to stores to fulfil orders that they oversold. If they cant find any they cancel just my opinion
thats exactly what the rep said they do, why would they offer a shoe that they dont have though and get our hopes high? [emoji]128557[/emoji]

thats exactly what the rep said they do, why would they offer a shoe that they dont have though and get our hopes high? [emoji]128557[/emoji]

If they cancel just go window shopping at all your nearest malls. A pair is bound to be there even if it has to be the display pair. I dont think these flew off shelves

also the thing about..midsole being charcoal..it looks nice in my opinion...I bet if the 2015 versions came out in 2011....people wouldnt be complaining about the midsole color lol 

Thing about the people who prefer the 2011 i kind of see where they coming from. Although i prefer the dark og look the lighter midsole actually contrast better with the grey panels. Maybe thats the way nike intended them to come out? You never know. I always wondered why when the ogs came out and i bought them the midsole didnt match the peaks nor the upper.

The 2011 midsole was a lil too light and shiny tho

Last edited:
Just going to wear my white Hanes ankle socks with my white Hanes T-shirt along with my Hanes Boxer Briefs

I went half a size down on the hares and it fit perfect. Hopefully when i get this, it fits the same
These fit a tad more snug than the Hares I had. (Both sz 10).  It's probably my most comfortable fitting TTS shoe I own now.  I like the fit.  Could just be me.

Back
Top Bottom