BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Don't be a chatty patty talking about another mans pockets and then asking him for work.
Why not? Worked so well in Wolf of WallStreet when the fat one first met the not-so-fat one.
Srsly, is a trade-in for Hares fair? Or am I "trading down"? I'm directing this at the whole thread.

I find it kinda hard to belive people can remember how a shoe felt they had in 1992. I had the OG's myself, maybe it's just my fried brain but there's no way I can remember how they felt. You guys have some great memories :lol:
forgot what thread it was but there was a dude that couldn't even remember any part of his childhood, sad

Hey guys i didnt get a shippin email yet , will they still send ? Because my order hasnt been cancelled yet, idk what do yall think or know?
Theres still a chance for you i received my tracking info this afternoon and almost went the cancellation route this morning when i spoke to a rep over the phone. What she told me was that there was no more in the main warehouse but what they are doing is stock  locating them in their stores and getting authorization to ship from there. Don't know how true but that made me hold off the cancellation and then got email around 8:30pm today eastern 

Last edited:
Theres still a chance for you i received my tracking info this afternoon and almost went the cancellation route this morning when i spoke to a rep over the phone. What she told me was that there was no more in the main warehouse but what they are doing is stock  locating them in their stores and getting authorization to ship from there. Don't know how true but that made me hold off the cancellation and then got email around 8:30pm today eastern 
it's true both my FL order came from two diff places

FNL so f'ed up, how can people that ordered Sunday get shipping confirmations, but some people that ordered Saturday still waiting for them and  probably will get theirs cancelled. FNL oversold into sunday on something nike made alot of and not even ship to those that ordered first. 

FNL so f'ed up, how can people that ordered Sunday get shipping confirmations, but some people that ordered Saturday still waiting for them and  probably will get theirs cancelled. FNL oversold into sunday on something nike made alot of and not even ship to those that ordered first. 
Keep your hopes up bro I ordered at 4:30am Saturday and didn't email confirm till Sunday morn and Monday night

slacked on a size 11 cause of my new job but im not mad, tried the new nike online bs went 0/2 but didnt bother with any raffles/online just been busy nonstop. did anyone cook with that new nike system? from what it looks like easy release & yall ate
happy.gif

would be nice 2 keep my 11s cripsy & wear this version a good ammount in the fall/winter. 

slacked on a size 11 cause of my new job but im not mad, tried the new nike online bs went 0/2 but didnt bother with any raffles/online just been busy nonstop. did anyone cook with that new nike system? from what it looks like easy release & yall ate:D

would be nice 2 keep my 11s cripsy & wear this version a good ammount in the fall/winter. 
all you had to do was go to finishline in the morning on your phone cuz they had a fsr for the longest

all you had to do was go to finishline in the morning on your phone cuz they had a fsr for the longest
telling you i slacked haha, new job is pretty strict with phones & not to mention barley any service. literally been working all day everyday since i started
sick.gif

People have only been going in on talking about jordan brand quality lately because the prices they're paying are becoming so high. 

i feel if these were 120 or 130 people wouldn't blink at glue stains or bumped toeboxes. 

Last edited:

People have only been going in on talking about jordan brand quality lately because the prices they're paying are becoming so high. 

i feel if these were 120 or 130 people wouldn't blink at glue stains or bumped toeboxes. 
I find nothing wrong with that rational. 

I just tried to call Fl customer service and they are closed .. Lol

Yes, Finishline in the middle of the week is having a annual team we suck day. 2 pair of 2011s is enough, I'll just get my money back and buy the Barkley 94 and Agassi 3 that are already discounted to about the same price combined.

To most people having orders cancelled... Are these seriously sold out at all your locals? Not one store in my city that got them sold out of them, just run out to the mall and pick a pair up. With all the QC issues, and different tongues, it's best to check a few pairs out in person anyhow...

^Imo the best tongues look like yours{right shoe especially}.
I think the yellows to bright for the rest of the shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom