BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

levi's 511/514>>>
I miss the 508s 
frown.gif
 I had some red ones that the chicks absolutely love. 
devil.gif

I am talking OG to OG model. 1991 vs 2015 inflation. These were $125 back in 1991.

I buy about 3 models of JB per year, because I know the quality sucks and it is, what it is.

I speak with my dollar, if I can't deal with it, pass on the shoes and keep it moving. I'm tired of hearing y'all complain about normal mass produced variances, expecting some hand made piece of art. These are made by machines and 12 year olds. 

View media item 1643946

Okay, now run $150 in 2011 to what its buying power would be four years later. HOW ELSE CAN I SPELL THIS OUT FOR YOU?! MY 2011 PAIRS PUT THE 2015's TO SHAME! Were these shoes not produced by the same machines and supposed 12-year-olds?

Last edited:

I am talking OG to OG model. 1991 vs 2015 inflation. These were $125 back in 1991.

I buy about 3 models of JB per year, because I know the quality sucks and it is, what it is.

I speak with my dollar, if I can't deal with it, pass on the shoes and keep it moving. I'm tired of hearing y'all complain about normal mass produced variances, expecting some hand made piece of art. These are made by machines and 12 year olds. 

Okay, now run $150 in 2011 to what its buying power would be four years later. HOW ELSE CAN I SPELL THIS OUT FOR YOU?! MY 2011 PAIRS PUT THE 2015's TO SHAME! Were these shoes not produced by the same machines and supposed 12-year-olds?
Bro relax, no need to be disrespectful in a difference of opinion. Maybe the 2011 is better, I don't have them because I stopped buying JB for the past 5 years until this year. If you don't like em, return them or just stop buying all together. Its your money. Price sucks, quality sucks, remastering is a scam, we all know this. 

I'm not sure if some of you guys realize this but you don't have to give Nike or Jordan Brand your money.

It's probably a better long term financial decision to give them less to none of your money.

I agree with @lewi1913  on this one. I buy Jordan retro's for the nostalgia and not the performance. Yes, it does suck that they keep raising the prices for an average product that's being sold at a premium price point. You can directly tell the brand your frustration by not purchasing the product. If enough people do this, JB will be force to make a change. But unfortunately, their general audience doesn't care and these shoes will continue selling out. 

Last edited:
For Christ's sake, are some of you people incapable of comprehending what false advertisement is?
Then contact your attorney and start the process for a class action. I'm sure many of us would back it, or sign a petition.

Your NT crusade against the remastered false advertising does nothing. Would you feel better if we were all mad like you? Because I won't feel better being mad, I feel better letting it go...

Nike's own official photos of these bordeauxs looked like trash.  Many people pointed out all the issues and flaws before they were even released.

If you chose to ignore all that information and still gave this company your money blame yourself.

If you were part of the people that were waiting to make a judgement once the shoes were in hand only to confirm what people have already told you was wrong with them then your only options are to return them or live with them.  Thats it, thats all.

Crying about it won't change a thing.

Last edited:
Nike's own official photos of these bordeauxs looked like trash.  Many people pointed out all the issues and flaws before they were even released.
If you chose to ignore all that information and still gave this company your money blame yourself.

If you were part of the people that were waiting to make a judgement once the shoes were in hand only to confirm what people have already told you was wrong with them then your only options are to return them or live with them.  Thats it, thats all.

Nike's official photos looked a hell of a lot better than the pieces of crap I received.

Nike's official photos looked a hell of a lot better than the pieces of crap I received.
So did you post pics of your pair? If not, lets see em...

I think @NobleKane   will vouch that the majority of pics posted before release showed us pretty much what was released.

It was nice to see a number of people post pics of decent pairs but the expectation was a jacked up toebox.

I think @NobleKane   will vouch that the majority of pics posted before release showed us pretty much what was released.

It was nice to see a number of people post pics of decent pairs but the expectation was a jacked up toebox.
Toebox is worse as the sizes get larger too I think.

@lewi1913  Thats why a number of people were good on 2015s.  Some even went as far as attempting to cop DS 2011s.

If there were people that couldn't live with the toebox problems they shouldn't have copped.

I liked everything else about the 2015s but couldn't live with the toebox so I kept my money in my bank account.

Last edited:

@lewi1913  Thats why a number of people were good on 2015s.  Some even went as far as attempting to cop DS 2011s.

If there were people that couldn't live with the toebox problems they shouldn't have copped.

I liked everything else about the 2015s but couldn't live with the toebox so I kept my money in my bank account.
Yeah I'm living with it, only anal sneaker heads will notice anyway. Normal people don't even look at this crap...

Durabuck is butter though, best part of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom