BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

The guy that keeps talking about a class action lawsuit keeps buying the shoes.

He said the same thing about the Hare 7s and then he proceeded to buy the Bordeauxs.....

He calls us sheep but if you're unhappy yet continue to buy, who is the real sheep? No one is winning a class action lawsuit over $190 sneakers. Get out of here.

Don't think so? Watch me. Don't bother signing up for a partial refund when the time comes, though.

Ill sign it. These bordeauxs are laughable. I wouldnt buy these as $80 b grades knowin the toebox issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: like you'll be in control of that, it'll automatically go out to anyone who can prove they bought these.

i respect your passion about the quality issues but JB giving partial refunds
roll.gif
boy i swear this thread just keeps on getting more entertaining 

i respect your passion about the quality issues but JB giving partial refunds :rofl: boy i swear this thread just keeps on getting more entertaining 

refunds..nah. but maybe they wont try to pull this **** again. They knew somebody fell asleep at the wheel on these and the toeboxes got ****** up on obviously a huge batch. Did they scrap em? No. Did they b grade em? No no. They sold em to us at $190 as remastered. Unacceptable.

Is it true the 2011 light graphite parts feel like velvet?  Also the majority, which do you think is better (beside the toe box) 2011 or 2015 and why?

Is it true the 2011 light graphite parts feel like velvet?  Also the majority, which do you think is better (beside the toe box) 2011 or 2015 and why?

I like the coloring on the 2011s better and from pics the light grey midsole seems closer to the og but either way it looks better than the newr black on the 2015. 2015 may have slightly better materials and the side shape looks more og but that toebox is a joke. 2011 overall and it aint even close for me.

I like the coloring on the 2011s better and from pics the light grey midsole seems closer to the og but either way it looks better. 2011 may have slightly better materials and the side shape looks more og but that toebox is a joke. 2011 overall and it aint even close for me.
Wait in that second sentence are you talking about the 2015 version?

I like the coloring on the 2011s better and from pics the light grey midsole seems closer to the og but either way it looks better. 2011 may have slightly better materials and the side shape looks more og but that toebox is a joke. 2011 overall and it aint even close for me.

Wait in that second sentence are you talking about the 2015 version?
yeah fixed. And no on the velvet. Inside is skimpier too on the 2015. Ankles got way more cushion on 2011 version. This remastered stuff is a joke.

Thing is ...im not one of these quality beasts. But this is by far the worst shoe Ive ever seen from Jordan Brand. They knew these were messed up...said no way are we takin this loss. Here we are. If u got a flat toebox u won.

Thing is ...im not one of these quality beasts. But this is by far the worst shoe Ive ever seen from Jordan Brand. They knew these were messed up...said no way are we takin this loss. Here we are. If u got a flat toebox u won.

I'd take the toe bumps all day. If you had a round end cap, then you got a W. The ones I got look like they were built with boards and clamps.

I'd take the toe bumps all day. If you had a round end cap, then you got a W. The ones I got look like they were built with boards and clamps.
lol at boards and clamps. I wouldnt doubt it at this point. They just outsourcing pairs from the factory to peeps in they homes. Anyhow i got round toebox but only feel like a winner cuz i still got my 2011s in pristine shape.

Can't wait to see the Moroon 6 thread and the comparison to the OG ones from the group of which maybe 3 pairs amongst all of us still exist. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I dont think flat toe boxes exist

Its like bigfoot

Dude who wants to do the petition start with postin ur pics to nikes twitter feed. Others will join in and if they admit fault thats a start. Rome wasnt built in a day. [@]stevedensmore[@]

Anybody know why my 2011 black outsole is turning ashy grey? And you cant wash it off either?

Ive seen this happen to some of my older black outsole shoes as well over time. Why does this happen?
Once you wear your shoes and they get dirty, moisture, etc and you put back in the in box with paper this can happen. Also room temperature, also just age but those are 2011s not 92s so thats real weird. Always keep your Kicks Clean in a cool room, I keep OG Boxes but I put all my Kicks in Plastic Containers and drill holes in them after I wear them once and always make sure their is NO DIRT before storage. 

I didn't buy these because of the midsole, the lighter grey on the 2011 looks better to me so I'm hunting those instead.

Back
Top Bottom