BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Lol every complaint is how the 2015s are not like other retros. Can't believe people complain about shape of shoe when it's identical to the OG92s and so is the toe box. Bump cool when you wear it flattens lol. A year from now they will be appreciated.

You're the first person I've seen post here to actually figure this out. Good job.
That was one of the first things I noticed too. All of the other 7s have a more pointed base at the tongue. Specially my 2012 Olympics

Last edited:
Lol every complaint is how the 2015s are not like other retros. Can't believe people complain about shape of shoe when it's identical to the OG92s and so is the toe box. Bump cool when you wear it flattens lol. A year from now they will be appreciated.
LoL... ppl be like "WE WANT REMASTERED  RETROS TO BE MORE LIKE THE OGs.... **UNBOXES** .... I'M NOT DIGGIN THE SHAPE THEY GAVE THESE, THE OTHER RETROS ARE BETTER.."

WTH do y'all want then?!? 
roll.gif

If you stuff the toebox and place a wet shirt over the toebox, iron it and the bump on the toebox will flatten out. Creating a smooth toe box slant
I don't Believe it!Show us your pair you did, or you just saying from previous videos of removing the creases on toe's?

If you stuff the toebox and place a wet shirt over the toebox, iron it and the bump on the toebox will flatten out. Creating a smooth toe box slant

I don't Believe it!Show us your pair you did, or you just saying from previous videos of removing the creases on toe's?

IDK about his LoL... with my luck I'd mess my pair up, be looking like @PmpDaddyRobFord
's avi lmao
 View media item 1664971
:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom