BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Hopefully these fit better this time around, wish I would have went .5 down in my 2011 pair.

The beasts/resellers are gonna go crazy about these because this time around y'all talking about them like they the second coming :lol:

When these came out 4 years ago and dudes barely even acted like they cared.

The most I heard dudes discussing about these last time was how they don't really "go with anything". Welp... Nobody matches anymore, plus they seen how famous ****** wore them.

So apparently these have become "must-haves" for everybody.

This is gonna be a GR and I got the plug, so this will be an easy release. Might even cop 2, to go along with my '11 pair.

But once again, y'all setting yourselves to get beat out by Hypebeasts, resellers, and BOT boys. 

Good luck with all that :lol:  

Its been a whole new ballgame for anything after the Concords. Before then a lot of people didnt even collect. So the Bordeaux will be new for a lot of the newer generation.

Bordeaux were the most overrated VII of NT at a time :lol: . Before they retroed I think every dude on this forum were begging for Bords, Mocha 3s, and Colombia 11s.

I remember copping these in '11 walk in around 10am asked for my pair and walked out the door. Not going to be that way this time. :frown:

Last edited:
Despite being in the sneak game for 15yrs and counting, Ive yet to add a pair or Bordeaux 7s to my collection.

For me Ive always liked the black/grey combo on these ,but I was never partial to the maroon, and green, etc.
This go around, being they're going to be likely better in terms of quality from the last retro of these, Ill likely grip em.

I virtually have every other Jordan with a OG based colorway, my collects almost seem incomplete without these.
Like I said, I like em for the most part, just never really liked the maroon/burgundy color on tongue.

Last edited:
The beasts/resellers are gonna go crazy about these because this time around y'all talking about them like they the second coming :lol:

When these came out 4 years ago and dudes barely even acted like they cared.

The most I heard dudes discussing about these last time was how they don't really "go with anything". Welp... Nobody matches anymore, plus they seen how famous ****** wore them.

So apparently these have become "must-haves" for everybody.

This is gonna be a GR and I got the plug, so this will be an easy release. Might even cop 2, to go along with my '11 pair.

But once again, y'all setting yourselves to get beat out by Hypebeasts, resellers, and BOT boys. 

Good luck with all that :lol:  

Its been a whole new ballgame for anything after the Concords. Before then a lot of people didnt even collect. So the Bordeaux will be new for a lot of the newer generation.

Bordeaux were the most overrated VII of NT at a time :lol: . Before they retroed I think every dude on this forum were begging for Bords, Mocha 3s, and Colombia 11s.

Columbias in 2014....Bords in 2015...Bruhs, Mocha 3's in 2016?!!! :wow: :smokin :nthat: :pimp: :lol:

doubled up last time and still have 1 DS.... wonder if its better to sell off the extra '11 pair for the 'remastered' version later.

I remember copping these in '11 walk in around 10am asked for my pair and walked out the door. Not going to be that way this time. :frown:

That's how it was for me except I walked in around 2pm. Yeah it sucks to think I'm probably going to have to win a raffle now this time around.

Last edited:
Columbias in 2014....Bords in 2015...Bruhs, Mocha 3's in 2016?!!! :wow: :smokin :nthat: :pimp: :lol:

I remember JM actually alluding to them being a Fall ting AFTER that vault announcement, but I can see them sticking to that and pushing them back to next year.

need these bad..refuse to pay after market price..and super refuse to buy a used shoe..

excited when i heard these were in the lineup

Just sold my pair to my homie yesterday. It hurt me to let them go, but he got robbed and really wanted these back. Im not to down about it though July will be 
nthat.gif

This pic summed up my generation...
HELL YEA dope photo bro!
"Remastered" or not, I still think it's too soon for these.
Yea you right, I still got one of my two pairs from '11 DS, BUT if they get the colors & material on point with this new release I'll easily try to cop 3 pairs for my self 
pimp.gif

Come on, imagine if they added that correct color GREEN to the tongue on this new version? that would be ******* dope 

YOU SEE THAT GREEN ON THEM BORDEAUXS LOOK SO CLEAN 
BRUH
MCAULY ON THAT "My Name is Earl" CANT OPEN HIS EYES IN A PHOTO  
roll.gif

Bordeauxs are one of the best colors ever. When first came out  didn't sell as good as other colors.

Back
Top Bottom