BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

The best you've seen them make STILL doesn't look ANYTHING like the OG version of the shoe. As much as I love the Bordeaux 7, the new version looks ridiculous in comparison.

From these pics they look counterfeit. Hoping that's what they actually are. Nike hasn't posted official pics yet, right...

Everyone saying the shape is so off from OGs... Are you guys that old that you remember the shape that distinctly? No offence if you are, but it seems like people are maybe getting bent out of shape out of old pictures on the net. I had OGs when I was a kid, and the 2011's were close enough, with the exception of the glossy sole anyways. I never once thought there was an issue with shape.

Whoever said these new ones look like an elongated toilet is a bloody comedian, and dead on correct. Maybe these are just a size 14 or something haha.

From these pics they look counterfeit. Hoping that's what they actually are. Nike hasn't posted official pics yet, right...

Everyone saying the shape is so off from OGs... Are you guys that old that you remember the shape that distinctly? No offence if you are, but it seems like people are maybe getting bent out of shape out of old pictures on the net. I had OGs when I was a kid, and the 2011's were close enough, with the exception of the glossy sole anyways. I never once thought there was an issue with shape.

Whoever said these new ones look like an elongated toilet is a bloody comedian, and dead on correct. Maybe these are just a size 14 or something haha.

I had OG's as a kid as well, in fact they were my very first Air Jordans. However, when JB is marketing these as "remastered" at $190 a shoe, with somewhat limited quantities, then they have an obligation to make these A LOT more appealing to OG enthusiasts than they are. I have 3 pairs of the 2011 release, and love em' even though I knew ahead of time that their were obvious discrepancies with those as well.

I am not knocking anyone willing to buy them. But I do feel JB owes its customer base a much more accurate and authentic representation of its own models, especially for all of the obstacles people go through to obtain most of these shoes..smh

Last edited:
def doubling up on these.. money was funny last time these dropped.

colors on the og pop so well..

Just 4 weeks away till their mines! 
devil.gif

Maaan I'm still on the fence. But if I do cop they will stay DS for years, until my 2011s are completely un wearable.

Back
Top Bottom