BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

I went a half size down on the hares thinking they'd run big but should've gone tts. Wont make the same mistake on these

Nah, I'd say TTS. The C&C pack seem to fit most people slightly more snug. I've copped three VII's this year and I haven't wore any beyond just trying on

but, C&C do have more of an inner "grip" than my other two pairs. If these are like hares though, which I'd imagine, normal size should do just fine.

Thanks, I will go tts for these.

Shape on the 2011's means comfort is poor. Its more then just looks. Trust, ppl raving bout ares being comfy, where as my cdps are ****house. And that's due to shape

Thats a lie lol all of my viis including my 2011 bordeaux are comfortable and so are my cdp hares

Shape has nothing to do with it

My remastered chicago x is the only x to ever hurt my foot and thats because they remastered the shape to curve inwards from the back. They tried to mimmick the og x but went a lil to inwards. Although no vii will ever have this problem because of the huarache bootie

And ive had ogs of every jordan models iv and up

Last edited:
I know both those and Olympics dropped in recent years but, I was hoping like hell They'd re-release this year. At least charcoals with better color and shape.
Definitely. Those saying they look purplish must not know the true hue of Bordeaux. Or at least seen a wine bottle of it. It is dark, rich, and does have a purplish tint to it, which is why I appreciate the color on these.

Ive owned the ogs bordeaux so yea...no

Didn't even get to try my Hares on. Still salty. 7s are comfortable.

I used to think the 3s and 4s were the best models, but they're just bulky to me and uncomfortable. Never been a fan of 5s.

I know both those and Olympics dropped in recent years but, I was hoping like hell They'd re-release this year. At least charcoals with better color and shape.

I have both oly's and charcoals from '12 and they're both really good in terms of shape especially Olympics. My only problem with the '12 charcoals were those awful rope laces. I don't mid the all over durabuck. With age they'll look amazing, I just hope the shape of these bordeaux's don't deviate too much from the 2012 7's. I know both the oly's and charcoals from 12 were slightly slimmer than the 2011 Bordeaux's

2015 look so much better and i have the 2011 pair... looks like i will be flipping my old bordeaux :lol:

hopefully these are as easy as the Hare 7s. I did my work to obtain the Hares, and I will do the same for these. I was caught off guard by the last Bordeaux release.

Thats a lie lol all of my viis including my 2011 bordeaux are comfortable and so are my cdp hares

Shape has nothing to do with it

My remastered chicago x is the only x to ever hurt my foot and thats because they remastered the shape to curve inwards from the back. They tried to mimmick the og x but went a lil to inwards. Although no vii will ever have this problem because of the huarache bootie

And ive had ogs of every jordan models iv and up
You were either wealthy growing up, or you're older than me and had a job since '89. Or you're on of the guys who started swoopin' up OG's once the retros became all the rage ('99-present).

I never heard of anyone having all the original AJ sigs upon initial release except maybe Kadeem Hardison and His Airness himself. Only children beleive that average joes had every single Air Jordan release back in the mid '80s-'90s. Even these celebs that people consider "OG heads" didn't have every model. buying shoes was totaltay different from what it is now. The only people who think it's always been the way it is now, are the ones who weren't around or too young to remember.

You were either wealthy growing up, or you're older than me and had a job since '89. Or you're on of the guys who started swoopin' up OG's once the retros became all the rage ('99-present).

I never heard of anyone having all the original AJ sigs upon initial release except maybe Kadeem Hardison and His Airness himself. Only children beleive that average joes had every single Air Jordan release back in the mid '80s-'90s. Even these celebs that people consider "OG heads" didn't have every model. buying shoes was totaltay different from what it is now. The only people who think it's always been the way it is now, are the ones who weren't around or too young to remember.
That's ridiculous.

1, shoes werent that much back then. 2, If a kid got a pair or two of shoes a year  why wouldnt that kid choose the newest pair of Jordans every time? Why would his parents have to be wealthy for that to happen? Especially considering that they went on sale most of the time back then anyway. 3, What if his dad simply liked Jordan and wanted to buy some Jordans for his kid to enjoy? Is that far fetched?

Last edited:

That's ridiculous.

1, shoes werent that much back then. 2, If a kid got a pair or two of shoes a year  why wouldnt that kid choose the newest pair of Jordans every time? Why would his parents have to be wealthy for that to happen? Especially considering that they went on sale most of the time back then anyway. 3, What if his dad simply liked Jordan and wanted to buy some Jordans for his kid to enjoy? Is that far fetched?
How is it so ridiculous? $100 now is a whole lot different than $100 in the 90s.

Can somebody tell me what I'm missing? These shoes just aren't doing it for me. 
tired.gif

Smh that toe box really is janky compared to the 2011 I must say.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom