BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

and if you're whining about spending $2 you must be broke

See how that works champ?

Your insult sounds like grade school jabs. What are you 12?

Grow up and quit being emo hurt cuz u were naive enough to spend two bucks on something thats free now you want to call it "whining" cuz you got offended

Its called an opinion sport

I think its dumb and thats my opinion. Quit being sensitive

Last edited:
Your insult sounds like grade school jabs. What are you 12?

Grow up and quit being emo hurt cuz u were naive enough to spend two bucks on something thats free now you want to call it "whining" cuz you got offended

Its called an opinion sport

I think its dumb and thats my opinion. Quit being sensitive

Pretty ironic. :lol:

Too bad you aren't bright enough to realize I was mocking you and your juvenile reply. As usual you bit. In a battle of wits you come up short a lot.

Now read what you wrote and apply it to yourself.

Grown men don't shouldn't care what other people choose to do with their time or money. Heed that advice.

Last edited:
Mine is almost ds but i made up my mind that im getting these

Will be the only time in like 10 years that i will have more than one identical colorway of the same shoe. I dont double up anymore on shoes because its pointless but this is my absolute favorite jordan of all time.

Mine are far from DS. :lol: But this is a favorite colorway so it's a must

I have worn my '11 pair more than any other shoe in my collection and they're still not beaters. Durable af. JB please don't let me down with these like you did with the Hares

Last edited:
4 brand new pairs of 7s have been announced and have pics in the past 24 hours but still no pics of these :frown:

Yup all of those, and the Marvin 7's as well. 7's are my favorite model, and they are ruining them for me.

Anyone else getting Nervous on the fact that NIKE/JB haven't yet released any pics yet? Or should we be happy that maybe they are going HAM on this Bordeaux material final production? Other than awready getting the NA insole I assume we are, and the correct Green on the back triangle 7 heel and green on the tongue they need too give us A step up on the material from the '11 pair.

Smooth Buttery Durabuck Leather, made in Taiwan. Just like the OG'. NIKE/JB go back too your roots where you came from. As in making the shoe.

Anyone else getting Nervous on the fact that NIKE/JB haven't yet released any pics yet? Or should we be happy that maybe they are going HAM on this Bordeaux material final production? Other than awready getting the NA insole I assume we are, and the correct Green on the back triangle 7 heel and green on the tongue they need too give us A step up on the material from the '11 pair.
I just want a pair that's not 300+

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom