BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

I'm wearing my 2011 right now, one thing I will say, is I hope the tongues are a bit bigger, they seem really short on these ones. Also, have recent 7's gone back to TTS? I remember everyone going .5 down in 2011, I did too and it's a pretty decent fit.

2011's are flames. Everything was perfect enough for me. Remember copping 8 pairs just to find the best looking tongue combos. Kept 4 and returned the others.

Watching each release has me more discouraged than I did before.

I really don't wanna strike out with these. [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Watching each release has me more discouraged than I did before.

I really don't wanna strike out with these. [emoji]128553[/emoji]

I'm the biggest pessimist when it comes to being able to cop shoes "easily," but I have no doubts about these. Plenty will go around.

I'm the biggest pessimist when it comes to being able to cop shoes "easily," but I have no doubts about these. Plenty will go around.

Can you look out for an 8.5-9 for a brotha? I'm still gonna do my part but I'm losing faith copping anything JB

The Shattered Backboards, Chicago 1s, Yeezy Boosts were Limited.
Pinnacle and upcoming LA releases were QS.
All were near impossible to get because they are limited with $500+ preorders and resell.

Bordeaux's are GR and will only be hard if you don't know how to get sneakers that are GR. Put in raffles or even try online and you'll get a pair of two.
View media item 1602799

I remember a couple years ago some upperclassman had these and I was too broke at the time

, I was so jealous I wanted these BADLY. But now I got the change, these will be copped.

When these came out in '92 I was in my pop's sack swimming with my brethren. Didn't even have feet.

Now in 2015 completely diff story. Ya boy finna cook

I graduated high school in 2011 when these were retroed for the first time. Didn't have enough for them, moms had stopped buying me shoes when I got to high school so knew I had to get em on my own. Hella bills that summer before I started college didn't make it smart to drop $160 lol. Copped some vans instead and said one day. Lo and behold here we are.
They're just shoes tho

I wouldn't say way more limited

Especially when you had PSNY's and fragments out there

Who knows as far as numbers goes, but they were much harder to obtain than chis. Also these were labeled as a quick strike...but back to Bordeaux, everyone should be able to eat, just do ur leg work

I know these are unauthorized but if the retail release ends up looking like these I'll be pretty satisfied idk about everyone else!

If these are a better colorway than the Barcelona Days, it's not by much. Minus the OG colorway, the Barcelona Days are just as good looking as the Bordeaux

Back
Top Bottom