BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Got call from Finishline saying he drew my ticket for my size 11. Weird they called me on Wednesday before. Usually Thursday or friday

JB has been coming through in the clutch on GS releases for like the past 3-4 years! The GS version of these looks WAYYYY closer to OG than the Men's sizes and thats kind of troubling! It's almost like they kept all the OG grade school molds but on the flip side they are trying to remaster the adult size from memory! SMH I'm still planning to copp with a small hope that I'm impressed with my pair if not I'll just play ball in them cuz I'm sure the comfort is there at least. Got my fingers crossed....

Found out that the Champs in my area got busted for selling Retros out the backdoor. Guess they are under new management now and will have actual raffles moving forward. Makes me hopeful for future releases. We only have 3 stores in the area that get retros, so it's big that this one is back to giving a legit shot.

Every Nike store that's getting these is doing an online raffle. Check their Twitter for a time but I believe the raffle day is Friday.

Is there a link to niketown san francisco twitter? I put it in search but nothing comes up

This will be ignored
laugh.gif

really hate no NDC release man these releases used to be cake, NTNY raffle it is then.....so how does one enter the raffle in both of the NT's in NY? or you have to pick 1 or the other?

So people are complaining that the shoe isn't close to what they think they want and just using 'closer to OG' as a scapegoat

To me, this is the most annoying part of retro 7s, started way back in 02. The humungous side panel. The best way to say it is, the OGs are skinny and retros are fat.
OG vs. 2011
i don't really complain on shape a lot. but damn check out the difference between the 2

please tell me they're not the same size

Last edited:
Wat
Nah
What
No
What

---
Won the raffle at finish line. Size 11 :pimp:
Hope I win two so I can pick and choose tongues

I remember when i use to buy two shoes and keep the two shoes with the least flaws and better shape

Did that on some v retros and one shoes clear soles yellowed and the other didnt :lol:

from the previous look on the 2015 pix bordeaux, it seem as the toe box has stretch mark? lol
roll.gif
hope u guys get a good pair, ima pass since i got the 2011 sitting on ice
glasses.gif

Footaction Northwest Mall just called. No more stressing on if I'm getting them or not. Got my bday present.
pimp.gif

Anyone in Houston be on the lookout

Last edited:

I bought them because these were the best of the litter. I'm going to wear them no matter what. But I know a lot of people want to know the general quality of these before they purchase them. I'm just informing the masses.
RIDICULOUS & UNACCEPTABLE for $190!!! Quality on these is probably the WORST I've ever seen on a numbered J! I'm stunned at how bad these are considering they're supposed to be remastered.

Last edited:
Call came thru , Im Locked in, like I said these are easy ,with minimal effort.

Good luck to those out to add these to the collects.

I don't know what to think  , the 7 is very special to me but seeing toe boxes ****** up like that make me reconsider my purchase ...

If anybody have pics of bigger sizes like 13.5 or 14 , i'll gladly appreciate !!!

I don't know what to think  , the 7 is very special to me but seeing toe boxes ****** up like that make me reconsider my purchase ...

If anybody have pics of bigger sizes like 13.5 or 14 , i'll gladly appreciate !!!

I was bout to post ronald mcdonald in red shoes but i feel as tho the toe box ribs have run its course :lol:

Back
Top Bottom