BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Got screwed over on a raffled pair from footaction. I get the call saying I won in my size. They call me back 5 minutes later saying that he meant to say that it was in a half a size below mine. I told him to give it to the next person on the list. Pretty sure one of his co-workers took my size right after he had called the first time. Im an online veteran so up at dawn it is.

To me it's more than a pair of shoes

Four years ago I said I would own em one day

A lot happened in those four years

These are my little token showing how far I came in that time frame

Blessed have to one pair finally

Be safe out there NikeTalk Fam

Hibbets sports have these too

Had some family matters and couldnt get to any raffles so hopefully hit on one of the footlocker and affiliated sites, whats the best bet aside from them? Dtlr? Richards?

Surprised there hasn't been more talk about this. Maybe that guy saying JB doesn't use real leather is onto something. First time I've seen a tag like this on a pair.

I just copped the Jordan 7 bordeaux from my local FTL. I am very happy with them and can't wait to rock them. They appear to be better quality than the hare 7s and have less glue stains and marks. Also included comparison pic with charcol and hare 7s.

View media item 1633233

everywhere except dsg & ndc

champs will have them also 
DSG will have these fam. 
nerd.gif

you right fam, my bad

i just check dsg twitter and they said they will have them
Yep, at first the release calendar said GS sizes only but someone specifically asked about Men's and they said they would stock them online. 
happy.gif

Surprised there hasn't been more talk about this. Maybe that guy saying JB doesn't use real leather is onto something. First time I've seen a tag like this on a pair.
I just copped the Jordan 7 bordeaux from my local FTL. I am very happy with them and can't wait to rock them. They appear to be better quality than the hare 7s and have less glue stains and marks. Also included comparison pic with charcol and hare 7s.
In Australia all Jordans have that tag

Back
Top Bottom