BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Send them back. Plain and simple. With anything this mass-produced there will be things like noticeable glue stains, random imperfections, etc. If I recall correctly, OG's had those same issues...
Yeah that's how the OGs come as well. People are really dumb for not knowing otherwise and this isn't just a problem with Nike/JB as it happens with anything mass produced. There are gonna be imperfections and what not as factories are trying to produce as much kicks possible. Even in the hare 7 thread there was a video comparison of the OG and 2015 retro and the OGs had glue stains and blemishes similar to the new retro that some people got unlucky with. That's just how things were and have always been :lol:

It's def sad when people say the 2011s were better considering what was expected.

Personally, I thought the 2011s kinda sucked. They felt "cheap" to me for some reason so hearing these are worse makes me kinda sad.
Having both, I wouldn't necessarily say one is better than the other, but the one thing I can say for certain is that there is absolutely no reason for a $40 price increase in such a short period of time. $10 for inflation, fine, but $40 is a bit extreme.

But yes, I'm weak when it comes to childhood nostalgia so I bought them again anyways 
laugh.gif

I did a little in unboxing video, this is my first so here it is, enjoy.
I really like my tongues, it seems like a 7, but it's reversed and upside down. Overall, I like it.

Send them back. Plain and simple. With anything this mass-produced there will be things like noticeable glue stains, random imperfections, etc. If I recall correctly, OG's had those same issues...

Your point is moot; I have three pairs of 2011's, and not a single pair of them are riddled with the flaws that my my 2015 pair has. JB screwed us.

Yeah that's how the OGs come as well. People are really dumb for not knowing otherwise and this isn't just a problem with Nike/JB as it happens with anything mass produced. There are gonna be imperfections and what not as factories are trying to produce as much kicks possible. Even in the hare 7 thread there was a video comparison of the OG and 2015 retro and the OGs had glue stains and blemishes similar to the new retro that some people got unlucky with. That's just how things were and have always been
laugh.gif
Do people like the OGs so much that they will take flaws because they were on the old ones too??? lol if you think that after 25+ years were getting the same manufacturing flaws "because thats how mass production works"
mean.gif
 manufacturing has has advanced drastically in the past 25 years and if you think that  they simply cant make shoes better youre sipping the jordan brand koolaid a little too much. These are low quality because Jordan Brand CHOOSES to make them that way. It is completely with in their power and manufacturing capability to make better quality shoes. 

Your point is moot; I have three pairs of 2011's, and not a single pair of them are riddled with the flaws that my my 2015 pair has. JB screwed us.

that's very true.... glad I kept one of the 3 I had so I don't need to settle with these

Internets be literal life to some of ya
mean.gif
ok keyboard warrior. talking all that ish against finishline for e-props. f outta here wit that lame ish. put the weed down.
mean.gif

ask your mother for the address. she got it on fleek.
I'll take keyboard warrior over a brown noser all day. Bye felicia
so....u comming over? if so ill tell your mom to set out an extra plate.

let me know hijo.

I liked the 2011s too when they came out. I went through both of my pairs. I stopped wearing my 2nd pair because the material in one of the grey panels began to peel off.

It's def sad when people say the 2011s were better considering what was expected.

Personally, I thought the 2011s kinda sucked. They felt "cheap" to me for some reason so hearing these are worse makes me kinda sad.
I like the contrast the lighter midsole gives the shoe. the 2015 is one too many shades of grey

I like the contrast the lighter midsole gives the shoe. the 2015 is one too many shades of grey

im speaking more of actually feel of the materials vs color blocking.
I honestly had no OG Bordeaux 7 knowledge so I wouldn't know if the shades were right or not.

the fact that no one can determine which is clearly better in terms of materials, over all quality and construction is a problem if these are supposed to be an improvement on the last release. Hence the remastered title. Some people are okay with that, I wasnt one of them.

The 2011 wears well in addition to looking better imo. Wore them more than a few times and barely any creasing and only minor midsole creasing. In all actuality, considering the condition, I should have sat this release out. LOL I got issues at least I can admit..[emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:

im speaking more of actually feel of the materials vs color blocking.
I honestly had no OG Bordeaux 7 knowledge so I wouldn't know if the shades were right or not.
nah I don't care if the shades are right or not, just the 2011s have more of an even ratio of dark and light compared to the 2015

but yea materials I can't say much about

I brought to pairs from FNL and returned them (had free shipping) still kept the rewards 40$ no hassle.

They can barely track their rewards system

:nerd:

Here's some pics of my pair I snapped last night. These are by far the ugliest pair of 7s I've ever seen in person. Hares were light years ahead of these in the craftsmanship department. And I don't think you can tell but the tongues have drastically different heights compared to the hares. JB slipped up on these big time imo. Only thing I liked about my pair were the tongues. Which doesn't really matter anyway because these are going back tomorrow.

You made my toe box look better. I thought mine were bad :lol:

Once i get my pair any minute now ill chime in on the materials. Ofcourse i gotta dig up my 2011's and hope i didnt put them in the wrong vii box :lol:

Back
Top Bottom