BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

don't sweat it man, just wear them. First time they get scuffed or dirty you'll forget all about that back end.

I was mad at first but now i could care less because I'm not wearing these until my 2011 fall apart

Rich Kicks just murdered the Bordeaux7s haters in this thread and on YouTube. Like I said the 2011s are Non OGs now. If your a True OG head your loving the 2015s

"Remastered" = Truer to OG

If your not an OG Head your hating the Truer to OGs because your used to NonOgs, this is what all the complaints are about lol

My complaints have nothing to do with whether or not this release's shape/color is close to the OG. Mine has everything to do with the fact the end of my shoes' toe boxes have flat spots all over them like they were constructed with boards and clamps. I would've been content with my purchase if it had rounded fronts, and no creasing on the toe box. PS, I'm about to turn 34 in a couple months, so it's not like I'm new to this. I grew up loving basketball, Jordan, and shoes.

I still don't get what JB could have done to make this shoe better. The issues seem to only revolve around creases and the bump on the toe box. Had they fixed those 2 issues would everyone be praising this shoe?
getting the colors right would have been nice (bordeaux, green on the heel).

shape, colors, quality - they pretty much got nothing right. $200 please

I mean shipping out defects are unacceptable. Also, I think retailers have some fault as well. It sucks to get messed up kicks. That's why I always order online and 2 pairs of retros because of this. So many workers try them on and play around with the shoes.

This is all common with GR that are massed produced tho. I'm just happy mine were flawless I feel for the ones that got crap.

Those who complain about remastered need to look at the group of Retro 4's from 2012 and this years 4's . That is the definition of remastered to me .

Those who complain about remastered need to look at the group of Retro 4's from 2012 and this years 4's . That is the definition of remastered to me .

Agreed, which is why I'm incredibly pissed off about these VII's. They bare the remastered price tag, but not the remastered craftsmanship.

Agreed, which is why I'm incredibly pissed off about these VII's. They bare the remastered price tag, but not the remastered craftsmanship.

VERY TRUE

Just got a call from finishline, they cancelled my order last week but said they might be able to fulfill it with some returned items...

THAT was the kind of transformation I was expecting when it came to these. But people act like anyone who's is complaint is speaking Chinese. But it's all good, no need to beat the horse anymore

Just got a call from finishline, they cancelled my order last week but said they might be able to fulfill it with some returned items...

When did you order? You didn't get canceled with the rest of us last week and given a gift card?

I still don't get what JB could have done to make this shoe better. The issues seem to only revolve around creases and the bump on the toe box. Had they fixed those 2 issues would everyone be praising this shoe?

Yes. And also a lighter midsole like the og. Not 2011 light but just a tad lighter like the ogs. Also the green on the back logo should be a brighter green and not so dull

The shape isnt exactly to the ogs either.

Theres always room for improvement in the future and i think nike leaves these things out on purpose so they can make the consumer have reason to buy in the future.

They should have never named this years retros as remastered then people wouldnt compare so hard to the ogs

View media item 1648366
I UNDS mine today. Mad comfy on feet. And I don't even see the toe box bulge. I think people are too picky. This is a great retro. I had the 2011 bordeauxs and these are much better made. The material on the 2011s was nice but after a while they developed hard crease lines to the point of them looking like they were about to chip on the grey. The 2015s are the same durabuck they used on 99 metallic 5s, 2007 Aqua 8s, etc. it just feels flimsy be

No im pretty sure the metalic 99 v was nubuck

Im so scared to wear mine because my 99 fire red v midsole cracked just last year...

Back
Top Bottom