BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Returned my pair to eastbay. Toebox erection was too much. Hopefully this doesnt happen on any other 7s.

Yupp, they crease. I had the 2011s and they def didn't crease as fast. I don't mind it cause shoes are meant to crease. I think it's the material; 2011s creased but with a curved light line, 2015s crease with a hard straight line (more noticeable).

I've been wearing mine as my workout shoe and I'm pretty tough on them. Considering all the movements I do with my foot (mountain climbers, lunges, calf raises, etc.) these are holding up without a hitch. Creasing for mine after working out in them 3+ times is less than the creasing on the guys shoes in this forum who started the petition.

Very happy with my pair. Toeboxes don't look bad at all. The shape/mold is a lot better than the 2011's imo.

Very happy with my pair. Toeboxes don't look bad at all. The shape/mold is a lot better than the 2011's imo.

I just saw you mention that you should have went TTS on the air max 95s. How do those fit compared to the 2015 bordeaux's?

I just saw you mention that you should have went TTS on the air max 95s. How do those fit compared to the 2015 bordeaux's?

I went TTS (size 10) on these and they fit perfectly. 95's have ran small for me in the past so I ordered a 10.5 in the Neon's and they felt .5 too big. I have wide feet btw.

First pear of 7s ever. Rather light, cheap feel to them. Creased on first wear, etc, nothing y'all ain't heard yet.
IMKXh8q.jpg

Even my Hares creased super quick, my CDP pair held up way better, these 7s have been crappy, they got the colors right but F'd up the shape, and quality got worst.

Last edited:
Haven't had to worrie about creases since 2009 :lol: ever since I bought these :smokin

View media item 1650757
Better than wearing long socks and folding them up to stuff the toe box :rofl:

Every real sneakerhead did this back in the day :smokin forces were trashed but that toe box was perfect[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] :lol:

Last edited:
Lol my first pair of AF1's i did the same things shoe was trashed but the toebox was :pimp:

Last edited:
Such a beautiful shoe! Strongly considering paying resalel and doubling up. Im never the one to do that but I plan on wearing these a lot. Hopefully Icatch a restock or they rrelease on ndc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom