BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

I cant complain about my bordeauxs since I've never owned a pair, I agree they do feel cheaply made compared to the remastered 4s.

The petition and thread was a good idea if it was being presented right, but the guy really didn't know how to speak to people without seeming arrogant or condescending.

Can we share links to webshops???

I just heard about one. Since I allready have my pair I would not mind sharing this with you. 

1 pair size 9,5 left. 

I cant complain about my bordeauxs since I've never owned a pair, I agree they do feel cheaply made compared to the remastered 4s.

The petition and thread was a good idea if it was being presented right, but the guy really didn't know how to speak to people without seeming arrogant or condescending.

Might've had something to do with how poorly I was treated for trying to do the right thing.

I'm not believing in any of these remastered shoes.  I've got all 4 of the remastered 4s and fully expect at least one of them to have a midsole crack with minimal wear.

I see you got blessed with flat spots around the front of your toe boxes too. SMH

I think its the angle. Regardless, I'm more than happy with the shoes and execution. It's a well done retro.

Just think about it like this. If every pair was perfect and these were way more limited, people would whine and complain how bots are buying up everything and how they're sick of the game. I feel like nothing JB can do can satisfy everyone

Dudes are complaining about their kicks creasing after being worn :rofl:

but then complain about when we get rock hard leather. Some of you will never be happy.

You can CLEARLY see..some pairs of Bordeauxs are better looking than others. If you're disappointed in how YOUR pair was..look around. If you can't find ANY pair of Bordeauxs that look better than yours..I'd say that you didn't look around well enough.
A lot of pairs look jacked up..but a lot of pairs are perfectly fine..so it's HARD to create a big wave of support when only 50% (that's being generous) of people are disappointed with the product

Dudes are complaining about their kicks creasing after being worn :rofl:

but then complain about when we get rock hard leather. Some of you will never be happy.

Cmon man. You've been around way too long to know super thin material when you see it. 7s don't generally look bad or creased all funny after 1 wear.

You can CLEARLY see..some pairs of Bordeauxs are better looking than others. If you're disappointed in how YOUR pair was..look around. If you can't find ANY pair of Bordeauxs that look better than yours..I'd say that you didn't look around well enough.
A lot of pairs look jacked up..but a lot of pairs are perfectly fine..so it's HARD to create a big wave of support when only 50% (that's being generous) of people are disappointed with the product
missing the point though. ALL of the pairs look cheap and flimsy. dudes pair looks like he got in 10 wears the first time he put them on. everyone can keep arguing back and forth about the shades of the midsole and uppers and "looking closer to the OGs" but everyone is glossing over the fact JB slid us a crappy, cheaply made shoe that is NOT an improvement on the previous release AS A SNEAKER shades and colors aside. Thats why i returned my pair. 

I think that's a bit unfair.  Most of the pairs I've see people post pics of have been flawed and I'm not talking about people posting pics just to complain.  I've seen a bunch of bad pairs in plain pickup pics.

Attempting to return and exchange multiple pairs sometimes leaves you in a situation where your exchanging one flaw/problem for another.  Most people need to just ask themselves if they can live with their purchase and if not, just return them.

Cmon man. You've been around way too long to know super thin material when you see it. 7s don't generally look bad or creased all funny after 1 wear.

That's the one thing I am disappointed in, how thin the materials are. But I'm more upset at how thin it is at the ankle "ear" portions. The toe box material is soft and plush like a pillow so for me there really hasn't been creasing now matter what I do.

but I've seen pics of dudes bordeauxs that look fine after one wear.

That pair up above isn't bad at all. I have creases in those same areas on my 2011's. VII's always crease in certain areas.

That pair up above isn't bad at all. I have creases in those same areas on my 2011's. VII's always crease in certain areas.

I understand that. im just saying you make a blanket statement but in reality, we have seen plenty of torn up toe boxes in this thread which we shouldn't be getting on 7s.

and that's where the foot flexes. Why is anyone surprised that is where creases occur?

and that's where the foot flexes. Why is anyone surprised that is where creases occur?
again, ONE WEAR. I dont have a single pair of 7s that dont look like this after the first wear. if he said i wore them all week, then yes id be okay witht those pics. but thats not a "worn once" looking shoe
This is my pair after 1 wear. If you get them in your true size, they really won't crease bad

I was like the first person in here mad at how bad these Bordeauxs creased..after 1 wear..and I stated that none of my other 7s from 2015 did this.
But to me..my pair wasn't bad enough to return. .I could live with it. If I had got a pair that was worse..I probably would have returned it and had been quite mad/disappointed.
JB needs to just put the 7s in the vault now for about 7 yrs..and take the 3s outta there

Wow that's crazy, I know y'all been complaining in here like every JB thread but I was pretty fine with the pair I got. Tongues were my first priority and I feel I got a good set. Noticed abrasion and rough patches on one of the peaks but that literally was only noticed when I inspected the shoe looking for issues. Found the bad paint job splotch and shrugged, who cares I'm going to wear anyway.

Things were cool until I started browsing this thread just for and giggles (some of y'all be getting OD mad) and dude made a comment about forgetting the midsole shades and glue stains, look for the black stripes not meeting the rubber toe box cap and instead meeting the midsole or vice versa. And dammit the dude was right. Looked at my Bordeauxs and stripes on both shoes meet the toe box cap but every other 7 I bought this year, the stripes meet the midsole. Very minuscule detail, but still wtf lol. Nobody will notice other than other Bordeaux owners who know about the issue but OH WELL ima wear these shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom