Bordeaux 7s legit and price check please

He's asking $200 for these what should I offer?
180 tops.  There are stains and the shoes look obviously worn.. (nothing you cant fix with some restoration skills or some jason mark) .  

Think of it this way.. With the extra 100 (minus the time and effort to clean them up), you could be getting a new pair..

Me.. Id take them around the 140-160 range.  Only because they are bordeaux 7's.  Shoes have a lot of meaning to me, personally.

Talk to him, present the upsides\downsides of the purchase in your opinion and your options.. If he is a tough seller, bring him down to thinking that you want to make a deal that both of you guys can walk away and benefit from.

Last edited:
180 tops.  There are stains and the shoes look obviously worn.. (nothing you cant fix with some restoration skills or some jason mark) .  

Think of it this way.. With the extra 100 (minus the time and effort to clean them up), you could be getting a new pair..

Me.. Id take them around the 140-160 range.  Only because they are bordeaux 7's.  Shoes have a lot of meaning to me, personally.

Talk to him, present the upsides\downsides of the purchase in your opinion and your options.. If he is a tough seller, bring him down to thinking that you want to make a deal that both of you guys can walk away and benefit from.
Ok thanks for the advice

Back
Top Bottom