Bordeaux, Playoff XIII, Cool Grey, Flint, XIII white red, and White/Cement III confirmed!

how does anybody confirm that these pics are of the new retros supposedly confirmed as opposed to OGs/first retros?

I could post a pic of the air jordan xii white/red retro and say "here is the pic of the retro xii white/red coming out in september 2014"

I think the only way would be to see the production date info on the tags...did sole collector post those?

I remember seein these pics a while back on nicekicks stating a possible retro so hopefully this news is true

woo cements and cool greys! i dont understand the flint 13s though, they just came out not too long ago.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Bordeaux 7s!? Mess just got really serious.

Please don't flatter me, everything else is serious but the Bordeaux 7s. Retro 7s were butchered along time ago. But, If they look like^^^^^^the pic above, I'll retract my statement.

This quote was taken from a sneakernews.com reader. Take it for what it's worth....
Rolaholic, March 17th, 2010 at 9:24 pm wrote:
I JUST GOT INFO ON NEXT YRS EARLY RELEASES!!!! THE PLAYOFF 13S WILL COME OUT IN JANUARY,THE CEMENT 3S ARE COMING IN FEBRUARY AND THE HOLY GRAIL….. THE BORDEAUX 7S ARE RETROEING IN MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE PRICES HAVENT BEEN ANNOUNCED YET BUT THESE HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED FOR RELEASEE SO ALL YOU JORDAN HEADS,THIS HOLIDAY SEASON AND BEGINNING OF NEXT YR WILL BE CRAZZYYY SO YALL CAN GET YOUR $$ IN CHECK. flints and bleeds in nov and dec and cool greys in december too andplayoff 13s,cement 3s and BORDEAUXS NEXT YR.
I also have horrible news. The infrared pack will be releasing in July…..but……. its an INTERNATIONAL release only. I just got off the phone with foot locker and they’ve said its only a european release and i even called NIKE to see if its true and it is. all i have to say is that JB IS PISSING ME OFF.THEY EXCITE US WITH THE NEWS OF AN ALLTIME FAVOURITE LIKE THE INFRARED AND THEN THEY SPIT IN OUR FACE WITH THE NEWS OF IT BEING INTERNATIONAL,THE SAME THING THEY DID LAST YEAR WITH THE TRUE BLUES.

i heard the same thing on the bordeaux's. i know that this is still a rumor but the guy that i heard this news from has NEVER been wrong about a release before. just a glimpse of hope at the end of the tunnel

PLAYOFF XIII
laugh.gif

I hope the III's are for next year as that will give me some time to save because I'm stocking up on these and then going away for a while. My grail is finally coming back and I'm not missing this chance.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

If and when bordeaux VII's come out, I'm copping 3 6 pairs.....my all time favorite shoe!

And three pairs of the playoff XIII, then I will gracefully retire from buying J's.

yesssss... i thought most of those were this year... good that JB is stretching it out.

2 pairs of BORDEAUXs for me.... Ill rock them once I get them, thats for sure.

and Ill be copping the others too.

Back
Top Bottom