Bored? Here's a game to pass the time:

I wish the game would tell you how far you need to fly for the next round during the workshop screen....

576362d71f00615079bd628c6323aa9638e1f4e7.bmp

f1116e1c64746369aa256ab3dacf1840343971c0.bmp

The best thing I can tell you is to use a combo. of ski and thrust or freaky and thrust. Ski and Thrust def. takes you further. Oh and you get 500 pts justfor creativity. And be cognizant of the launch angle. 30* angle should be just right. 6500 points is very difficult and very tiring. I think I'm done.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jeenewed

I'm on the fifth one. Theres no way in hell i'm getting more than 2500.
All you need is a perfect launch, an upgraded gunpower, triple freaky, and triple soda.

Launch at a very low angle, freaky-soda three times, and you should be good.

To get far in this game, you need to get your money correct.

yo.. cant beat the fool *** pink guy.. i hate that slight delay you get on the click too....

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Y'all must suck.

Get your angle, timing, and upgrade economics knowledge game the @%%! up.

Yea you talking all that smack but dudes reign over your personal best. Sit down.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Y'all must suck.

Get your angle, timing, and upgrade economics knowledge game the @%%! up.

Yea you talking all that smack but dudes reign over your personal best. Sit down.
Yeah, and where you at?
nerd.gif

I was talking to all the dudes that came in this thread talking about the game sucks because they can't get pastthe second guy.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Bout to see if I can beat this damn game.
Damn, I thought you would've by now.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Item priority: Soda, ski, freaky, creativity, gunpowder. You must use all of your soda immediately upon launch, then use skis, then use freakies. This technique will get you the furthest in the game, and allow you beat it.

Nah I stopped after I posted the last screen shot.

I just want to know is the game over after you get 6500pts?

If it is, I'm not even gonna waste my time.

Yeah.
laugh.gif

I'll admit: 80% of this game's fun came from the stupid terminology. I liked making the game out to be more serious than it actually was, and I enjoyedsaying stuff like "You gotta freaky-soda all day up in this %%!!$!"

Back
Top Bottom