BOSS -STARZ Original Series

MPLS612

formerly ame416
alg_starz_boss_grammer.jpg

Series premiere on October 21, 2011
Pilot episode leaked and is
pimp.gif

Darn good acting by Dr.Frasier Crane

A lot better than I thought it'd be. I expected some Crash the series foolery. Kelsey kinda went in. The daughter was
devil.gif
and the style was on point.

It's like Michael Clayton the series, mixed with the Carcetti parts of The Wire. Will be checking on it.

Is there some white women nudity in it?  
nerd.gif

If so i'll check out a few episodes.

I'm fully immersed in this show.

If you liked that political season of The Wire, you will love this. And there is so much gratuitous sex in this that I actually have to fast forward it at times.

This chick is gorgeous. Totally unbelievable relationship she has in the show though.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Totally unbelievable relationship she has in the show though.

how is it unbelievable?  maybe its possible shes had relationships with other drug dealers in the past like when her family decided to cut her off

Been watching the show from the start, didn't expect for me to like it as much as I do.

Show was picked up for a 2nd season even before the series premiere, but I read that in terms of the number of viewers, its been under performing.

probably because no one knows about it, aside from this thread which i saw after i started watching it, had i not been on comcast ondemand the moment they were advertising it alongside starz giving free viewing of the ep on ondemand, i wouldnt have even known about it

just caught the episode "spit" cause Starz has this promo thing. It's pretty legit. How many episodes in is this show already?

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I went to college with the dude who plays Darius!! Rotimi! I played ball with him numerous times and went to a Girl Talk concert where he opened for him (Usher-like)! What the *+%+
eek.gif
Only 10 minutes in so far but I like it so far.

Originally Posted by show time 96

BOSS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
......kelsey grammer is a G in this show 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

dude straight up had a meeting in the bathroom while taking a dump then goes outside to shake dudes hand THEN goes back to wash his hands
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

like a BAWSE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone pumped for the season 2 premiere tonight? I know am....this was the best new show that premiered last year. Sadly not too many people know about it's greatness since it is on Starz.

One of the very underrated shows on TV. But like someone said earlier since it's on Starz a lot of people don't know about it too much. Having T.I. & Sanaa Lathan in this upcoming season should be great.

Season 2 Premiere was dope! I am already loving Sanaa's character and she looks so damn good! :pimp:

TI's character should be very interesting.

The writing in this show is so strong and it appears to keep on insetting stronger. I have not enjoyed the writing in a show this much since "The Wire".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom