Boston Heads...what's there to do?....

Quote:
Do you realize you listed a chain restaurant for every single one of these items? With the North End so close by, how did you mention Maggianos? You might as well have listed Outback and The Olive Garden ...
:lol:
laugh.gif
...We Born To Die...
...In the meantime Get Money...

Quote:
i was talking about the spots right in the theater/newbury area...i could have named some excellent mom and pops for him to get some BBQ ribs but i wasnt talking about the hood :lol:
laugh.gif

if he says what type of food he likes i'm sure he'll get a bigger selection-
Good to know. Because on my original read, I was confused why you were offering him choices he could have anywhere in the world. Especially since Boston has so many gems.
NT sales[ GAP Selvedge ]
[color=7A8B8B]HYE? Presents: Dunk Stuffing Guide[/color] | Threadless |KarmaLoop
TEAM FAM

Dirty made this post in May, I assume he already came and went by now. :lol:
laugh.gif
What happened to the good ol' days.......?

i got relocated to Boston thanks to my job.

IS THERE ANYWHERE I CAN PLAY BALL OUT HERE!?!?!??
Can I live?
AIM: Se Acabo33
check me out here- myspace.com/47227045

TEAM BORIQUA

that is a pretty big negative. in some random parks in the suburbs like waltham there are usually pick up games on the weekend but not much

i was jokin... ^ he wylin..

you can find dumb pickup games..

highland ave in somerville
devotion school in brookline
southwest corridor park between huntington and columbus in the south end

where are you located?

theres no.... say, west 4th st type of courts around here but if you look, dudes are always baaaaaallin...

get it like the red cross

Good thing I found this post I was going to start one. I'm planning a trip up there for next weekend. Going to stay at the W in Waltham. I know its about a 15 mile drive to downtown, back bay and all that. From all the stuff I've read it looks like Back Bay is a good area to be in, as well as the downtown area. Like Dirty, I'm trying to be around the soho type of spots, probably gonna go pass by Harvard take a quick walk around which will be about 17 miles away from where I'm staying. Also, I might go up Prudential. Anywhere else I should look into? I'm going w/ my girl btw
Black.Gold Laser Huarache $124.96 Fast Shipping to Cali & Continental U.S.
AIM|PRIMETIME506
ebay auctions' myspace page

Back
Top Bottom