BOSTON... need help planning a trip!!!

Whats going on NT, I'm planning a trip to Boston in April and I want to know if anyone can recommend a cheap/ good hotel, food spots, sneaker or clothesspots (besides the obv Bodega, Johnny Cupcakes, etc), or just anything else that is a must do. I'm trying to stay in downtown so I can walk to/ take thesubway or bus everywhere. Thanks in advance

depends what you mean by cheap, pretty much any hotel downtown is pricey. the Museum of Fine Art and the Institute of Contemporary Art are good destinations.
if you have and are bringing kids the science museum is a must. i think the aquarium is overpriced for what it is, but is still pretty cool. For upscale foodMortons Steakhouse is supposed to be the best steak in boston. the north-end has some good ital spots and a lot of mediocre ones too, try Neptune Oyster orTrattoria di panino.
Sage in the North-End is always highly rated also. Pizzeria Regina in its original North End location is IMO the best pizza in Boston. The Boston Common andPublic Gardens in late april are beautiful.

Also, the Copley Mall and Newbury Street are good shopping destinations....Ive heard the duck boat tours are cool (same one the sox ride during WS parades).
and how could i forget History!!!! Bunker Hill Monument, Paul Reveres house in the northend, a couple graveyards with some notable peoples graves, fanuiel(sp?) hall, the old statehouse, boston harbor etc. etc. The T is really easy to get around on and downtown, copley, and newbury st. are all in walkingdistance.

Edit: hope you enjoy your trip, feel free to pm me with any specific questions.

Take the Red Line to Harvard Square to visit Concepts.. it's dope. Expressions on Washington street is good for kicks. Underground Hip Hop on Huntington ispretty cool if they got any dudes coming into the shop.

There's bars around the TD BankNorth garden if you're into that. Good Italian food in the North End.

Dont forget about fannuel hall and that area for bars too theres usually a pretty good crowd down there...Karma Loop is on Newbury Street as well asNiketown....Theres also AWOL in Brighton/Allston area and Laced which is about 2 blocks away from Bodega

Back
Top Bottom