Boston- what's to do?

So what's good niketalk I will be in the Boston area this summer for 8 weeks. I'll be doing an internship and brigham and womens hospital. I just want to know pointers on the city such as sneaker shops, clubs,females, 420, clothes, trends or anything I should know and just overall what to do in the city and where to go to cop fly shyyt so everyone hit me back and let me know what's up

So what's good niketalk I will be in the Boston area this summer for 8 weeks. I'll be doing an internship and brigham and womens hospital. I just want to know pointers on the city such as sneaker shops, clubs,females, 420, clothes, trends or anything I should know and just overall what to do in the city and where to go to cop fly shyyt so everyone hit me back and let me know what's up

I've only been to Quincy market and newbury street. Newbury street is pretty cool.

But I'll tell you this...I HATE driving in that city.

I've only been to Quincy market and newbury street. Newbury street is pretty cool.

But I'll tell you this...I HATE driving in that city.

What up INS checking in. Sneaker shops you want to hit up would be Bodega, Concepts, AWOL, Laced. We have a ton more but those are your non franchise spots. If you are not from the hood don't venture into Dorchester or Roxbury if you dont know what's good. Its not that bad but #$@* happens. There are several clubs but only one i have been to was FELT in downtown Boston and it was straight, mad females and what not. Let me know what else you wanna know.

What up INS checking in. Sneaker shops you want to hit up would be Bodega, Concepts, AWOL, Laced. We have a ton more but those are your non franchise spots. If you are not from the hood don't venture into Dorchester or Roxbury if you dont know what's good. Its not that bad but #$@* happens. There are several clubs but only one i have been to was FELT in downtown Boston and it was straight, mad females and what not. Let me know what else you wanna know.

Back
Top Bottom